• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We are approximately 10 posts away from getting this thread locked
Probably for the best.
tumblr_mrlo0lmuLt1spjnhzo2_500.png

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rewatching the Deadly Premonition ER and playing Control is a bad combo.

The inner monologue in Control isnt bad enough!

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Oh God we have to put up with Jeff making another thousand SiN jokes again until this Half Life thing is out and done being talked about. I hadn't even considered that until he just did on the podcast.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Where do people who watch Pokemon watch it legally? Is it on a streaming service? Or just live tv?

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'll say this in favor of death stranding

my cat was very interested when Mads was on screen

so I've learned he's apparently a Mads fan

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus those GOT dudes keep getting worse huh?

I think the phrasing of that is weird because it reads to me more like post-GoT projects are trying to get her to do more nudity than she's comfortable with because she did early in GoT. There was a point in the show where they really toned that down in her case (and then I read about the one scene in like season 6 after she said she was done with the nudity she was okay with because of how it framed the character).

Edit: Yeah, from the article:
Now, though, Clarke is opening up about how this type of coercion still unfortunately persists in her post-GOT projects, with the show serving as the go-to excuse to request moments of nudity from her.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, in the context of the article, I read that as post-GOT projects putting pressure on her for nudity.

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
WOOOOOOOOF! I'm glad Emilia Clarke said F you to the GOT guys who tried to use shaming fans as a tactic to get naked. F that. Before this news I was thinking GOTY was gonna be on my list for top 10 shows of the decade (at the 10th place to be exact). Now...nope. F that.
The article is about her post GOT projects. It always makes me laugh how no one on this site reads pass the headlines

May 5, 2018
The article is about her post GOT projects. It always makes me laugh how no one on this site reads pass the headlines
Oh oops. That was dumb on my part.

Yeah reading the article now it's more F the film directors who are trying to get her nude after GOT to pander to GOT fans. Sorry that was dumb on me.

Last edited:

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Oh oops. That was dumb on my part.

Yeah reading the article now it's more F the film directors who are trying to get her nude after GOT to pander to GOT fans. Sorry that was dumb on me.
I wasnt calling you out specifically.
Its just what happens on this forum. Makes me laugh

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
I have never seen an episode of GoT and only know how Momoa looks like because of the Auqaman trailer. So I even googled to make sure that's him
I mean
Come on
Come on

FJqgigO.png

He even has the same stupid looking beard, how is that a different guy
Is this racism? Stereotyping? What is this post? Are you okay?

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Void Bastards was the most boring game i beat this year.
So much potential. That they did almost nothing with.

Once you figure that game out it is stupid easy and stops even being a roguelike

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Void Bastards was the most boring game i beat this year.
So much potential. That they did almost nothing with.

Once you figure that game out it is stupid easy and stops even being a roguelike
So itll be #9

I'm convinced COD or Apex is winning goty. Both are played by multiple people on both coasts for long periods of time.

Did you guys know Division 2 came out this year?

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
The Outer Wilds is one of the most frustrating games I've ever played. Every run gets more confusing and frustrating than the last, briefly punctuated some cool shit I find. It seems like such a great concept, but then I have to control the space ship, or God forbid the jetpack when I get shot into god damn space through a black hole for missing a jump.

Is there any kind of rewind mechanic? Or at least a quick kill yourself button for when a run is fucked?

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
theres a kill yourself button called fly extremely fast into a wall

and outer wilds is one of the rare things that i feel ties things up at the end so well that the frustration is forgotten and i am left with only good feelings about all that i did

Status
Not open for further replies.