• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I struggle with ranking DkS3 because it has some really high highs (probably my favourite fights outside of Bloodborne and generally the most even across the game) but you kinda see where it's going a mile away and leans a little too much into the fanservice and easter eggs.

Sep 12, 2018
To me the real Dark Souls trilogy is the original, Bloodborne and Sekiro lol.

For a sequel to what is a contender to maybe my favorite game of all time I bounced right off DS3. It plays better than 2 at least.

Sep 12, 2018
Ij7xWMv.jpg

Gonna guess that 3% was just feeling sorry for it in a way.

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
They clearly heard that my premium expired yesterday, so they conspired to start a feature that I would specifically resub for, really like thed the Nancy Drew playdates

Will probably jump back in when the next discount happens

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone watch Succession? I'm at the end of season one and...

Roman's rocket exploding was an incredible scene. Maybe one of the best bits of unexpected comedy I have ever seen.

Dogpostsonly

Oct 23, 2019
Witcher 3 is great. It has its flaws but it is a great game.

Currently playing through the Blood & Wine expansion. This is probably my favorite Witcher thing CDPR has done so far.

Have you read the books? I only got to them after I finished the trilogy but now that I have read them I find them enhancing my enjoyment immensely. I get so much more out of character interactions than before.

I haven't read the books yet but got to get round to it. I had played the first witcher to completion ages ago but without a doubt I remain very interested in these characters.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Made it to Chapter 6 in DS last night and wasn't exactly expecting the ending to Chapter 5, tho everything around it points to it...as does the name of the character.
Mama no longer being a mother meant her role was done and ended up dying after losing her BT baby. I guess it didn't help that the only tell that she was weaker was in her voice and I assumed most of that was because it was her first time in years she had left her base.

I also found it weird that her and her sister called it their child even if you could portray it that way due to Mama carrying Lockne's fertilized egg due to Lockne's "bad uterus" bit.
Now that that's over, time to deliver more junk to shut-ins that decided to hold up in the sides of mountains.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
maybe vinny will be in the control room for the adventure game stuff.

--

oh no sail the canals made it to the aftermath.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Made it to Chapter 6 in DS last night and wasn't exactly expecting the ending to Chapter 5, tho everything around it points to it...as does the name of the character.
Mama no longer being a mother meant her role was done and ended up dying after losing her BT baby. I guess it didn't help that the only tell that she was weaker was in her voice and I assumed most of that was because it was her first time in years she had left her base.

I also found it weird that her and her sister called it their child even if you could portray it that way due to Mama carrying Lockne's fertilized egg due to Lockne's "bad uterus" bit.
Now that that's over, time to deliver more junk to shut-ins that decided to hold up in the sides of mountains.
That was about the time I started to sour on the story. With it getting worse every chapter after that. The mountain area is really cool to explore though.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
The crazy thing about the next Xbox is you aren't going to have to buy probably the biggest games.

Include a free month of gamepass, everyone gets halo infinite. Perfect attach rate lol.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i think i'm at the frustrating part of outer wilds where i just keep falling into brittle hollow's core over and over tying to experiment

Oct 25, 2017
Dark Souls was my first Souls games so it's the best, not because it's actually the best (probably) but because I had the best time playing it.
By the time Dark Souls III came around there was no surprise there anymore, it was a known property.
I never even finished Bloodborne it was just too samey for me despite some pretty big (gameplay) differences. I also hated the combat in the game.

Sekiro is my second favourite FS game, it's fresh and I really enjoy the focus and combat system, more so than in any other FS game.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bought a Stadia because I'm a dumbass. But I also bought an Estelle Bright Nendoroid because I'm enlightened.

I should get back to Bloodborne at some point. I got to some dude firing a machine gun at me from a tower and just wasn't about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.