• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
i'm going to have to make good mashed potatoes tomorrow just to help restore balance to the force potatoes

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
EJOmv4iU4AAbgHO

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
If anyone fines a good recording of the alert tone for Deadman from Death Stranding, please share. I know Jeff said he was gonna record it himself, I figured that'd inspire other people to get a clean capture.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Finally got through the end of Episode 3 of Death Stranding.

I'm still gonna start Jedi: Fallen Order this week but MAN, what a way to finish out the year.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When you get 5 stars at a facility the game gives you a star sticker that you stick onto your clothes, like a good boy in elementary school.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

It's a game I think I will be thinking about for a long time.
Made some major progress and I'm all the way back in. This fucking game. I'm pissed I should probably go to bed before work because damn. Another trip into the white hole station made me realize I missed the note about visiting the energy project thing on Ember Twin, which taught me both that Ash Twin has a bunch of teleporters but also about the time dilation from high-powered warping which now explains earlier competing signals. While looking for the probe launch pod thing (at the centre of Giants Deep) I got the sense to go into the big tornado and went into that awesome tower that led me on a big trip where I learned about observing quantum objects with my camera so they don't move, stepping on the Quantum Moon for the first time and going inside that little tower, seeing that I need to learn two more things from two locations (I believe I know which but can't yet figure one out and can't get into the other) and then I fanagled my way onto the Sun Station and cooked myself.

Also mixed up in there I talked to the drum person on Ember Twin (somehow missed them on all my previous trips) and between them also noticing all the distant supernovas and something I read suggesting that whatever the Nomai fucked up happened 280,000 years ago I am doubling down on a vague early theory that this was some fucked up "power of the big bang" science experiment that doomed the galaxy to blow itself up and my character is a last-ditch effort to stop that, as star system after star system detonates.

I know this is going to come together into one giant 22 minute-long super mission and I really cannot fucking wait to get there. I didn't mean to type all this but I started and couldn't stop.

Also, is there an easy way to find an object to glue my camera to so as to watch the Quantum Moon that's not spoilery but maybe I was just too dumb to consider? I have sorta been waiting for it to orbit a planet and then tried finagling myself close to the surface while keeping it in view, tossing the camera and giving myself as much screen space as possible to jet over there before it's under the horizon.

Oh man something just came to me as I was writing this. I bet I could go to the planetary body tracker dial thing and just point the camera down the barrel of the QM rock and it would stay there. Writing this down to remind myself to try this tomorrow. I wanna get back there again.

I didn't think I'd play through the whole Bombcast but it flew by, even with pauses so I could better take in some information.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
Sidenote: It's kind of funny hearing Jeff and Jason complain so much about Death Stranding considering how little of the game they've actually seen. Like, collectively maybe 10 hours?

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
I think I love Death Stranding.

Beating up a dozen Mules and then stealing as much stuff as you can cram into their truck is fantastic...especially now that the road work stuff has opened up.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost 30 and absolutely adore Abby. Does this qualify to tell my grandparents "ok, Boomer"?

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
I've been holding off on playing Stardew Valley properly for ages 'cause I really want to play it on Switch instead of PC and, well, I still don't have a Switch...

But reading that update changelog is making me wanna just give up and dive in to the Humble Bundle copy I got way back when.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
i've been putting off stardew forever because my impression is that it's the kind of game that isn't suited for playing naturally and demands wiki crawling and ughhh

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
I read through the Giant Bomb 80's song list thread and it is funny to me when people say Giant Bomb should stick to games. But only with the context of other Giant Bomb threads

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
I read through the Giant Bomb 80's song list thread and it is funny to me when people say Giant Bomb should stick to games. But only with the context of other Giant Bomb threads
god, you made me check and the OP really needed to clarify the premise in their post.
pretty much a repeat of the ranking of fighters thread where no one understood the concept and made themselves angry

Status
Not open for further replies.