• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
That's fair, I hadn't thought about it from that angle. I've also never played VR, so my opinion on the immersion is likely meaningless too.

This is just a big bummer.
Eh you get used to it. And yeah, it would be cool if it could get there, but it's a cost vs reward thing. Getting that working properly would be a lot of work and probably require new hardware as well, at least for the sleeve. And for the most part VR players seem fine with the way things are. Or at least I don't think the lack of forearms is puushing away a lot of would be buyers. So it's not worth it now while they have bigger issues to fix

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Let me write a summary, no need to watch.

jeff: half life sucks

Dan: Is half life SKA?

Alex: it's okay

Vinny: its okay

Abby: never played half life

Rorie: I once killed a cat with my hands

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Ben with his legs through that chair backwards is giving me claustrophobic anxiety. I'm so afraid of getting stuck like that.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My takeaway from Half Life: Alyx:

murray2zljzy.gif

empo

Jan 27, 2018
Well it looked okay but my mind still remains unblown.
Almost everyone having a new voice actor was kinda jarring and I was like "do I not remember any of these voices?"

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
Still can't believe valve, a company that has invested heavily in VR, is making a AAA VR game.

oh wait, that makes perfect sense

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Gears 5 is half off on Steam. That's...not good for a game that's only two and a half months old. That's sooner than even Ubisoft does 50% sales.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Gears 5 is half off on Steam. That's...not good for a game that's only two and a half months old. That's sooner than even Ubisoft does 50% sales.
I can't even get myself to write about the game because I've beat it a month ago and I want to talk about it but I cannot get myself to write my thoughts because it is so whatever. Horde mode is the only worthwhile thing in that package.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked the Gears 5 campaign.
Versus was fun.
But the horde mode was sooooo slow. So much time between rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.