• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
pal-pacino.png

just watching the irishman how about you

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh nooo I just got to the part in Mass Alex 2 (yeah I know I'm late) where Alex appoints Samara as leader of his second fire team. Alex... buddy... no... that's not an experienced SQUAD leader... He picked it with such confidence, too!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i'll be honest, i think i made the same mistake all those years ago.

she's a good killer. just... not a good leader

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I remember sending Zaeed to lead the second fire team and getting so mad that a former co-leader of one of the biggest mercenary armies in the galaxy was apparently not a suitable squad leader.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember sending Zaeed to lead the second fire team and getting so mad that a former co-leader of one of the biggest mercenary armies in the galaxy was apparently not a suitable squad leader.
Literally nothing about him "inspires loyalty" (the game's words) in this particular crew. He's a hired gun. But yeah it should probably have been a "good enough" choice.

Oct 25, 2017
The Ryckert scale involves rating things using the following options:

1. Strongly disagree
  2. Disagree
  3. Neither agree nor disagree
  4. Agree
  5. Strongly agree

Pretty much

Oh nooo I just got to the part in Mass Alex 2 (yeah I know I'm late) where Alex appoints Samara as leader of his second fire team. Alex... buddy... no... that's not an experienced SQUAD leader... He picked it with such confidence, too!

LOL

this mission sounds like its gonna go great

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017

I've beaten Mass Effect 2 multiple times, it's one of my favorite games of all time, yet I have no idea who Zaeed is and generally skipped most if not all of the DLC

oh the days when the only downloadable content that truly registered in my mind was WoW expansions

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got all 400 Pokémon in Pokémon Sword and finished my Pokédex. This is the first time I've done it since like Pokémon Gold 20 years ago. I went from laughing at the game pre-release to binging it all.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I have no hype for RE3, it was my least favorite of the original trilogy, and it will just double down (obviously, since it's the premise of the whole game) on the worst, dumbest aspect of RE2: The Mr. X thing.

Sep 12, 2018
I have no hype for RE3, it was my least favorite of the original trilogy, and it will just double down (obviously, since it's the premise of the whole game) on the worst, dumbest aspect of RE2: The Mr. X thing.
Counter-point: 3 is the best of the original Resident Evils and Nemesis will be more manageable than Mr X given how much less claustrophobic the environment is in 3.

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
Nemesis has the potential to be much more interesting than Mr X but I hope they don't make him literally the same - Mr X was annoying at a certain point because he literally could never be beaten, he was just some sort of constant unkillable threat. Making Nemesis actually killable in his various encounters (which was the whole thing in the first place - he was a recurring antagonist and boss fight throughout the original, so ideally they stick to that approach) makes him more interesting, imo. Nemesis is inherently a lot more aggressive than Mr X (whose whole thing is a slow constant stalking as opposed to crashing through the environment shooting shit at you) so it makes a lot more sense.

Randomization was also a key element of the original which I hope they expand on - the potential for an official RE randomizer mode is huge and no game perfectly suits it more than 3 does. Since they don't have the multiple playthrough angle like RE2, that's how they did and could still keep the game fresh.

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
Tbh it's only in that last picture with the angle of Nemesis at his side that he truly does look really dumb. But who knows - I know complaining about constantly shifting character designs is a Resident Evil tradition at this point but I've gotten used to that ever since they turned Chris from a lean nerdy looking cop into a roid-raging Hulk. I'll wait and see how it looks in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.