• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Popped into a death stranding thread about reading the plot, 5 posts in, huge spoiler.

If i didnt finish it weeks ago, id be pissssssssed. How do people just do that? What is the point?
People did that with Game of Thrones leaks and pretended they were "guessing" what will happen.

Why are people so awful?

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Hell yeah RE3!
Hope Abby plays it as well. The RE streams this year were some of my favorites.

May 5, 2018
I'm watching Matt McMuscles and Rising Superstream Liam (both formerly of Super Best Friends Fame) Play thru Sonic Adventure 2 and I kind of want GBeast to do a game show series on that game. Call it Robble my Rings.

But also the voice of Nancy Drew voices Rouge the Bat and I want to see Abby react to hearing her voice and say "NANCY DREW VOICED A SONIC?!?!"

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
wrong
E102gamma.png

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle wouldn't be the worst thing...

also I have the Funko Pikachu and my cat keeps knocking it over now

the NITW figures next to it have been spared, the Pikachu keeps getting tail swiped

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
is the beastcast gonna be recorded before too, or is there hope for a cross-coast cast since we wont have that for the bombcast? :(

Almeister

Oct 25, 2017
I remember sending Zaeed to lead the second fire team and getting so mad that a former co-leader of one of the biggest mercenary armies in the galaxy was apparently not a suitable squad leader.

Zaeed's mercenary crew mutinied and literally shot him in the head. And his stories on the Normandy largely end with '... and I was the only bloody one left alive. Good times, Shepherd.' Lol. A bit like Samara, he's a good killer and a bit of a lone wolf.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Zaeed's mercenary crew mutinied and literally shot him in the head. And his stories on the Normandy largely end with '... and I was the only bloody one left alive. Good times, Shepherd.' Lol. A bit like Samara, he's a good killer and a bit of a lone wolf.

I thought they mutinied because his co-leader betrayed him after a disagreement over working for slavers. Either way you don't get to be the founder of a massive mercenary company without a few leadership skills. I'm not saying he's Big Boss but he can't be less competent at commanding than Miranda or Jacob.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
What is that tweet. Why does Trump want to buy another country's healthcare system
Tories and Republicans are going to try to privative the NHS to let in American companies as part of a Brexit trade deal after the elections. Open secret at this point.

Still waiting for this Film & 40s

I saw Jack and Jill on a date once. She loved it. Should have known it wasn't gonna work out at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.