• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2018
Just played RE6 for literally the first time. They really went the bombastic COD campaign direction with it (added QTEs though) huh? At least I get to play as Ada some more.

Oct 25, 2017
Just a tip: watch one of those gameplay how-to's for RE6, if you really want to play it. There's more to it than people think, it's a bit different. Super melee and stun focused.

Boya

Jan 1, 2018
RE had QTEs since RE4.
I genuenly wish Capcom would bring back the RE6 combat system for at least one more entry.
That gameplay without the poor setpiece scripting and better toturialising could potentialy be someting realy special.
And I realy miss Jake, Sherry and Helena (and RCS Chris) and would love to se them again.
I also miss the tone of that game, that specific blend of self-serious camp is so endearing.

Anyway I hope RE3make will be good as good as people say RE2make is, and I'm realy exited to se Nemesis in motion.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
download button press heard around the world
Eog0Jykm.png

steam and ms store downloads are getting hit

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
I find myself curious about MC Collection on PC. Halo was the series all my buddies played in college, but I never really bothered with it and it ended up distancing me from them over time. I feel like I'll give them a shot, have some fun, and think "Damn, I missed out on some good times."

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
40 bucks gets you
reach, 1, 2, 3, ODST, 4
all mp maps online (except odst firefight online, which i hope they add someday)

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I find myself curious about MC Collection on PC. Halo was the series all my buddies played in college, but I never really bothered with it and it ended up distancing me from them over time. I feel like I'll give them a shot, have some fun, and think "Damn, I missed out on some good times."
This makes me sad

EtaMari

Dec 17, 2018
How will the multiplayer of Halo works? Is there one specific Halo game that has especially popular multiplayer mode that everyone will play?

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017

How will the multiplayer of Halo works? Is there one specific Halo game that has especially popular multiplayer mode that everyone will play?
there are playlist that will matchmaking a certain mode across all games
but if you want you can be very specific and find the mode you are looking for
"i want x game with x mode with x number of players"
mcc-superduperfiesta-200776c136b644ec9077b040207fdfe2.jpg

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
gah, i hope they come out with halo ce soon enough then

i like reach but i mostly just wanna play the old broken mess that i used to enjoy so much

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019

I actually feel similarly tbh. Throughout my developing years I stuck to mostly quieter, single player stuff, mostly on the Japanese side, keeping mostly to myself, and ended up largely letting stuff like Gears and Halo completely pass me by with only tiny exceptions - I look back on that now and feel like I missed a lot of great moments I could've shared with others, now that games like that aren't what they used to be. Now that I'm in my late 20s I look around and just feel like "Well what the fuck do I do now to actually meet and play games with people anymore? Everyone fucking ditched forums for discord and social media and everything in big online games is either hopelessly toxic or just auto-groups you with people who all have crippling anxiety and say nothing, and all my co-workers are just middle aged parents who hate themselves."

I've gone full circle on listening to annoying dipshits in Call of Duty lobbies screaming about random shit to people off-mic from not minding it, to hating it, to now just finding it charming and nostalgic in a weird way.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Me: Everybody is saying that Quiet becomes super overpowered so I should probably start leveling her up
Me 5 minutes later: Oh right... I need to install that mod that stops the humming....

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
never actually thought about it but its kind of funny how your companions in metal gear solid v are:

a horse
a dog
a robot
and a barely clothed woman with exploitative cutscenes who doesnt talk

like i know quiet is a bad idea but that's a list that goes beyond a wacky jrpg party

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
things i like about halo:

the silent cartographer level because it has the cool halo theme
blood gulch and sidewinder
warthog escape sequence

dont really need anything else tbh

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
My almost 2 year old now climbs up into the computer chair and mashes the keyboard and moves the mouse around.
Oh god he is trying to be like his dad.
How have i messed him up already.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm continue listening to today's Waypoint Radio or listen to this all emails Bombcast 🤔

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Please no talking during the voicemail dump truck.

Jeff and Ben being huge Comedy Bang! Bang! fans is the best shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.