• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2018
and you may ask yourself
where is that large GOTY content?
and you may tell yourself
this is not my beautiful podcast!
and you may tell yourself
this is not my beautiful vinny!

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my arm's cause fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Witcher
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Yenn Yenn Yenn Yenn Yenn Yenn Yenn Yenn Yennefer

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
So, no regular Bombcast or Beastcast with full crew? That's disheartening.

Hopefully we still get a full crew UPF so that even more people can just sit back while Jeff plays his fucking emulator box.

Oct 29, 2019
So, no regular Bombcast or Beastcast with full crew? That's disheartening.

Hopefully we still get a full crew UPF so that even more people can just sit back while Jeff plays his fucking emulator box.
I still don't understand what people have against the MiSTer. It's just hardware that allows people to play a variety of games. It's like having every game ever available to you at your fingertips. It's all about the games. Who cares what hardware they use to play games on as long as they play games. Also, it's not like there have been any new games being released to showcase anyways. And I'll usually take older fun games instead of some new anime steam trash of the week that they don't even look at before going live, any day of the week.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
I want Breaking Brad: Faxanadu. Also I enjoyed seeing Jeff play Legacy of the Wizard King... played that a lot as a kid with my Dad. We eventually beat the game but seeing it now I do not remember anything about it haha

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
East 17 getting a mention on this Bombcast.

Stay another day was a huge hit in the UK. Their lead singer is also famous for somehow running himself over while driving his own car.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Emulator streams are fine when there's a sense of direction to them, like playing a bunch of games for one system, or playing a bunch from one brand/company.

The problem with Mister UPF segments is that it often devolves into nonsense as Jeff just switches between games for no real reason at all other than someone mentioned one in passing.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Emulator streams are fine when there's a sense of direction to them, like playing a bunch of games for one system, or playing a bunch from one brand/company.

The problem with Mister UPF segments is that it often devolves into nonsense as Jeff just switches between games for no real reason at all other than someone mentioned one in passing.
Sounds mighty unprofessional

Oct 29, 2019
There is a difference between being "uprofessional" and just being pointless. I hate when people use the argument of 'It's called UNPROFESSIONAL Fridays!". That's just the name of the show. It holds no real weight to the content at all. It could be called "We hate you" and it'd still be the same content. Having structure to the segments is key to making something enjoyable. When DrArchon said " Jeff just switches between games for no real reason at all other than someone mentioned one in passing" He's right. When they just play less than 5 minutes of a game and then move on... what was the point at all? Even though I'm not a big fan of Faxanadu, watching them actually play something and really try to get through a good chunk of it was awesome. I really miss "The Old Game Show"... Remember when Jeff said "Oh yeah, we'll take a break from it and come back again after the holiday's are over"? That was in 2016. And no, that garbage star wars stream earlier this year doesn't count.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
There is a difference between being "uprofessional" and just being pointless. I hate when people use the argument of 'It's called UNPROFESSIONAL Fridays!". That's just the name of the show. It holds no real weight to the content at all. It could be called "We hate you" and it'd still be the same content. Having structure to the segments is key to making something enjoyable. When DrArchon said " Jeff just switches between games for no real reason at all other than someone mentioned one in passing" He's right. When they just play less than 5 minutes of a game and then move on... what was the point at all? Even though I'm not a big fan of Faxanadu, watching them actually play something and really try to get through a good chunk of it was awesome. I really miss "The Old Game Show"... Remember when Jeff said "Oh yeah, we'll take a break from it and come back again after the holiday's are over"? That was in 2016. And no, that garbage star wars stream earlier this year doesn't count.
more Mister please.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
There can be only one.

Redship Rory, from Tachyon: The Fringe

latest

the GOAT Rory

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
dl5tmq.gif

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds mighty unprofessional
Don't get me wrong, I'll take a Mister segment on UPF over some local multiplayer only Steam game that they clearly got codes for 2 hours before. But at the same time I'm no fan of Jeff playing Food Fight for 10 mins, going "Yep, that's Food Fight", and then switching over to something completely unrelated.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They usually manage it and it's usually one of the best episodes of the year
Weren't they in town for a week and a half/two weeks last year? They are recording the GOTY and I am hoping they record video on set of them playing games. I don't see much room for anything else in that week.

This is like the "do you play games in the production booth question" that was on the Beastcast.

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
Weren't they in town for a week and a half/two weeks last year? They are recording the GOTY and I am hoping they record video on set of them playing games. I don't see much room for anything else in that week.

This is like the "do you play games in the production booth question" that was on the Beastcast.

No idea. All I know is that one of the main benefits of them making the trip is stuff like a mixed Bombcast and such. If they are only there for a week, I doubt they are going to do anything very good with the extra week.

Status
Not open for further replies.