• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
Are you saying that to protect that user from being deflated and not wanting to play the DLC post-game? Because doesn't it do exactly that and says "here's some more stories of the Shepard" and throws you back on the Normandy? Or did they change that in all the patches?
from what I recall you just have to load up an earlier save I think they make an auto save before the point of no return.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Can't beat free labor
You cant say that. Theres people on this forum who will call you names and tell you the community cares, and you should know about these links and twitter posts instead of the people who actually work for the site taking time to do it.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
2020 goals

gzbzpx3q0s741.jpg
I'm the influencer sweating and pulling my collar after saying a slur for the nth time and that's my wife backing me up by saying that's just how I am and it's not a big deal

Oct 25, 2017
the boys are back in town but they're back in town to call you slurs and quote Bret Stephens articles, I wish the boys weren't back in town

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
The amount of faux lens aberration in Witcher is so distracting sometimes

tzZqEUm.png

Like, this is a still shot, why does it look like i just dropped acid

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I might just be misremembering. I could have sworn it was a definitive end and you don't get to go back and do any stuff, but it's been a while since I played so I must have misremembered.
from what I recall you just have to load up an earlier save I think they make an auto save before the point of no return.
Yeah after a bit of googling it showed

Reag_1331274411.jpg

...but that may have changed to a "from all of us here to you, thank you for playing our series!" message at some point?

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
What are the chances we get a Ryckertcast? I was hoping we would get one for Thanksgiving, but there was only a PtS episode. I wonder if Ryckertcasts are just no longer a thing for whatever reason. It's been a while since we heard from Paul.

Oct 25, 2017
The amount of faux lens aberration in Witcher is so distracting sometimes

tzZqEUm.png

Like, this is a still shot, why does it look like i just dropped acid

This looks just looks like a heavily graded camera shot? Maybe the green is enhancing the LoCA in the lens/combined with the onion ring bokeh that lens has, but apart from the grading, it all looks normal?

Last edited:

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
princess beach, my new interactive visual novel experience about a mysterious and erotic beach inhabited by sexy princesses

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic says if a man with no face contracted by the US government tries to put a bomb in your vagina say no way and tell an adult you trust

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
I was just rewatching those Film and 40's Fast and the Furious recaps on YouTube someone made (bless their soul) and boy that was some good ass content. The second movie in particular elicited awesome reactions from Vinny.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I was just rewatching those Film and 40's Fast and the Furious recaps on YouTube someone made (bless their soul) and boy that was some good ass content. The second movie in particular elicited awesome reactions from Vinny.
Didn't they only do like the first three though? Or did someone collect all of them through F&F7?

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Remember when people would scream to holy hell that Monster Hunter would never work outside of a portable.

Oct 25, 2017
Batman is also a cop. A bat cop but a cop.
---
he has no black friends except one guy that literally works for him and it only time he went to Africa was to just shove a suit and money at one guy to protect the entire continent

Oct 25, 2017
any piece of media that has a local radio personality not at some point say something incredibly racist or homophobic on the air is being dishonest

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Batman is also a cop. A bat cop but a cop.
---
he has no black friends except one guy that literally works for him and it only time he went to Africa was to just shove a suit and money at one guy to protect the entire continent
He has at least 3 black friends how dare you. Lucius Fox, Lucius Fox's son, and that new guy he makes dress in bright yellow

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
Discovered a local streaming service has a bunch of Seijun Suzuki movies on it. Watched Tokyo Drifter last night and it kicked arse. All his movies seem to be under 90 minutes too, the perfect length.

Great google translate level subtitles too.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
Didn't they only do like the first three though? Or did someone collect all of them through F&F7?
I watched the first three but not sure if there are more. Those early ones are definitely so stupid that they more than make up for the lack of others. Also I'm sure it took quite a bit of effort to stitch them together so I don't blame 'em for not continuing the treatment for all the movies.

Oct 25, 2017
All of Bruce's kids die. Not even one of them has not died at some point, and no it doesn't matter if they came back to life this is a bad track record

Oct 25, 2017
You need to rip off Indiana Jones but with a character that's, while charming, also actively malicious and solely profit driven.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
The more I think about the Uncharted movie that will never happen, the more I wonder why they got Tom Holland instead of Chris Pratt to play Drake.

Or is that just too obvious?

Oct 25, 2017
The more I think about the Uncharted movie that will never happen, the more I wonder why they got Tom Holland instead of Chris Pratt to play Drake.

Or is that just too obvious?
Because they want to do a young Drake so on the off chance that hits big so they can keep Holland for the next 15 years and he still looks like a baby, an athletic weirdly buff baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.