• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2018
maFfz7p.png

Didn't use my Playstation a tonne this year lol.

Young Liar

Nov 30, 2017
46RO7SN.jpg

4a0L5Vx.jpg

i am the truest (ps4) gamer here with my ridiculous playtime numbers

funny thing about that "marksman" award i got for having first person shooters as my most played genre is that i'm actually not that great at shooting other people in overwatch and apex legends!

gonna be putting in more hours into sekiro, but this year it's on pc, and yo playing that at a much higher framerate makes it feel even better.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Listening to the tech pod and the Bombcast without Brad I think they should try a non-Brad hosted podcast even when Brad is not on assignment

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least me seeing how little I played my PS4 in 2019 got me to finally cancel PS+. It's my exclusive box, but I don't really like Sony's prestige games, so that kinda has resulted in me just not using my Playstation compared to my other consoles.

DOOM looks so good holy crap

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
At least me seeing how little I played my PS4 in 2019 got me to finally cancel PS+. It's my exclusive box, but I don't really like Sony's prestige games, so that kinda has resulted in me just not using my Playstation compared to my other consoles.

DOOM looks so good holy crap
I'm with you. Even if that Fifa Stat is inflated because I'm sure I haven't played 40 hours of Fifa, when I compare my PS4 stats vs my Switch stats and it's night and day.

Here's hoping SF6 and GG Strive (lol) have cross play.

Status
Not open for further replies.