• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Edit: Fuck, this stream is gonna make me play more XCom2. I already have stuff on my plate, Giant Bomb!

I'm not expecting it to come out this year either (although I will be pleasantly surprised with a holiday release) but there are no other announced, or probably even unannounced even, games that I want in my hands more.
If it really is the Majora's Mask to BotW's OoT with similar changes to scope and depth it could possibly be my favourite game ever. BotW was half brilliant and half frustrating decisions so I'm really curious to see what changes.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Yo, Vinny has Mutant Chronicles. I fucking loved that game as a young teen.

pic314027.jpg

pic230465.jpg

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
shipping real people is something you should keep to yourself at all times. maybe you can tell your so but only if you can trust them not to post it online.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
That Shadow Hearts game has a lot of moxie. Also some embarrassing depiction of women. I probably would have enjoyed that weird anime Not York if I had played it at the time.

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
In January we've gotten Demo Derby, Jeff Gerstmann's Pro Skater, Vinny playing both Xcom 2 and point and click adventure games, Sims with Abby, Mario Breaking Brad, and Mario Party. I'm desperately running out of things to complain about w/r/t content

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In January we've gotten Demo Derby, Jeff Gerstmann's Pro Skater, Vinny playing both Xcom 2 and point and click adventure games, Sims with Abby, Mario Breaking Brad, and Mario Party. I'm desperately running out of things to complain about w/r/t content
Bring back the classic complaining about the crew being jaded, that will never go out of style.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
No endurance run, maybe, if you need something to kvetch about?

Given how he's going through the whole series, I'm almost a little surprised that Ben didn't want to turn it into content by playing a level of two of the Halo series a day until he got through the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.