• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
march 2020 vibes

wopjiaujx1acagazkdmd2e0kak.jpg

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Poppy finding that Phoenix Down video led me on a brief Giant Bomb clip youtube hole and I got to that video where Jeff yells at Dan for his bad Terminator 3 opinion. What I had forgotten is that he also believes that Secret of the Ooze is the best TMNT movie. Fuuuuuuck that.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I just found out that my local library has Switch games now!

They've had games for a long time but they didn't have anything Switch last time I checked.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Animal Crossing is my favorite Nintendo series hands down, but I don't have a Switch so it's an easy choice.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i feel like i should have joined the league just to finally fucking work out how a fantasy league works. it's been like 5-6 years now and i've never twigged

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i feel like i should have joined the league just to finally fucking work out how a fantasy league works. it's been like 5-6 years now and i've never twigged

it's soul-crushing

three games i was going to draft were picked before i could get them

now i had to draft the unannounced demon's souls remake as a last resort

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just watched Prisoners again. What a fantastic movie! I forgot how good it was. Bonus points for the Radiohead cameo at the end.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
I totally missed that there was a GBE Sims stream last week. This is the #Content that I'm here for.

eddy

Oct 25, 2017
Yay, another round of intel mitigations to slap on top of mitigations.

Can't imagine there's any real performance impact.

Last edited:

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Watching this KR0 QL and now I'm thinking about playing act iv on PC instead of waiting until tomorrow to purchase it on console.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'm listening to the fatt hieron post mortem and am nearly done so I was reading the description for the next pod and when I read "nomadic space deer" my eyes opened very wide

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019

I'm sorry I'm going to have to cancel Digital Foundry.

I know you're joking but John's good people and it should surprise no one that someone involved in the technical aspects of games would be more interested in Eternal :)

Watching this KR0 QL and now I'm thinking about playing act iv on PC instead of waiting until tomorrow to purchase it on console.

I've heard so many people wax poetic about this game, looking forward to diving in tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.