• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
EPULMUjW4AIrR73

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just got the Platinum Trophy in Final Fantasy 8 Remastered.

Ask me anything about Triple Triad, Time Compression, breaking the Junction system and swords with guns in them.

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
I saw Cats a few weeks ago with a friend and all we knew at the time was that it was bad. We had no idea it was actually legit bad and nothing but singing and dnacing - or at least the first 25ish minutes of it was until we walked out.

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't watched Vinny's XCOM 2 stream yet but just want to reiterate goddamn has this been a spectacular month of Giant Bomb content. If you call it out when it's the bad times you gotta shout it out when it's the good times. Turns out all it took was Dan leaving 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

(of course as we said earlier it's probably due to there being no new games, thank god. Would happily take more months like this for a great Giant Bomb)

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Joker was decent. Kinda broad and obvious in the early bits but it eventually got there, almost entirely on the backs of Joaquin and Hildur Guðnadóttir.

Status
Not open for further replies.