• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Goddamn I wish I had that reaction instead of "okay there's a cut point" and "cool set-piece, now time to spend 15 more minutes with the characters wandering from place to place with generic war movie dialog filling the dead air". Also it's just hard for me to be all that impressed anymore with it when a movie like Victoria exists or even this scene which beats anything in 1917 imo.

The night sequence looked amazing though, I'll give you that.

What if I actually think it's a bad movie though? :P
Victoria, Russian Ark, Macbeth, Utoya: July 22, Son of Saul all used it. Russian Ark was an actual one take movie, if we're going to be dazzled by the craft of the trick.
Victoria is very good.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
According to this threads advice I got Hitman 2 on sale and still is a lot of fun. I'm just running through all the possibilities on Miami. Started playing on Mouse and keyboard but I'm just not about that life anymore.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
According to this threads advice I got Hitman 2 on sale and still is a lot of fun. I'm just running through all the possibilities on Miami. Started playing on Mouse and keyboard but I'm just not about that life anymore.
If you have the steam controller I think it works really well on that. You can have it set so holding the aim turns it to mouse aiming with gyro and it feels so great.

Also thanks ScreamingMadden !

May 30, 2018
someone i went to high school with (small high school, graduating classes of 20 to 30 people) who's trying to make it in social-media-comedy made a tweet that got a weird amount of traction yesterday with the "shock" factor being that a girl in the class above ours died in a ski accident. i unfollowed her ages ago so i only just saw it today because a friend of my brother's showed it to him. i haven't really ever been upset and sort of sick feeling over reading some stupid words from a legitimately awful person before but here we are

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
I'm usually so ready to roll my eyes whenever someone tells "downgrade" about a game but wow, they really did make Warcraft III look straight worse than the original game. And then also shut down the original game to boot.

Oct 25, 2017
I can tell I'm getting better with money cause I haven't already dropped cash on a only fans account by a lady who reads Lenin and smokes half naked

Praise me for my restraint

Goney

Oct 25, 2017
i'm spending like 70 dollars on a limited release pokemon shirt from 2009
b6c.gif

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
spirits was always a better name. but at least shodown hits the kombat tier of sticking to your bullshit (even if its vaguely orientalist or something)

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the Castlevania show on Netflix and it's good as long as you don't spend a second thinking about what is actually happening because basically nothing makes any sense at all.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Beat Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Enjoyed it, despite some very shaky performance issues. (Okay, space scene....Is that planet's texture just...not gonna load in?)

For one kinda funny flaw tho,
what's up with Merrin joining the crew literally right before the game ends?
She's is coolest character in the game, and it might be the most quintessential Star Wars thing, to not know what to do with the coolest character. Maybe she came about late in development or something?

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Beat Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Enjoyed it, despite some very shaky performance issues. (Okay, space scene....Is that planet's texture just...not gonna load in?)

For one kinda funny flaw tho,
what's up with Merrin joining the crew literally right before the game ends?
She's is coolest character in the game, and it might be the most quintessential Star Wars thing, to not know what to do with the coolest character. Maybe she came about late in development or something?

The whole last quarter of the game feels rushed in general, including the ending. It feels like there should've been 1 more full world, but they ran out of time to beat Rise of Skywalker to theaters.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm odds on a nier remaster ever existing? Very surprised squeenix didn't capitalise on this giant horde of nier fans they made with automata with a remake/remaster. I guess you'd probably have to overhaul the whole thing though

CallmeDave

Oct 27, 2017
Playing through Demon Souls for the first time right now as it is the last of the 'Soulsborneiro' games that I've yet to complete and its...ok I guess? It plays well enough but damn, these levels are kinda ugly and not especially feeling the level designs/layouts and the first 5 bosses are kinda whatever. The worlds just seem so disconnected to each other. I've completed all the first parts to the 5 worlds, past the bosses, does it get better? Am I missing something or is the game a time and place thing where the subsequent games improved upon most of the concepts? Also I beat Sekiro last month so that doesn't help.

Oct 25, 2017
[
Hmm odds on a nier remaster ever existing? Very surprised squeenix didn't capitalise on this giant horde of nier fans they made with automata with a remake/remaster. I guess you'd probably have to overhaul the whole thing though
here's the thing you're forgetting the nerds are fans of nier automata specifically, aka the one with all the easily accessible waifu bait and best hot boy 9S. OG nier is not going to perform to spec

Status
Not open for further replies.