• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellsing321

Oct 30, 2017
I knew I played FFXIV a lot but not this much
image0.png

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At first I thought delaying FF7 to a week before Cyberpunk 2077 was a death sentience.

But there is NO WAY Cyberpunk is releasing on time.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Well Doom Eternal is looking and sounding great. Kinda not sure about the third-person cutscenes, though? "Raze Hell" is a clever tagline.

I think my playstation thing is broken.
2YhInPx.png

I definitely played more of Death Stranding than that (like twice as much), and more than 20 hours of at least a couple other games too. MK11 and Apex, at the very least.

TheMathyFolf

Oct 27, 2017
Well Doom Eternal is looking and sounding great. Kinda not sure about the third-person cutscenes, though? "Raze Hell" is a clever tagline.

I think my playstation thing is broken.
2YhInPx.png

I definitely played more of Death Stranding than that (like twice as much), and more than 20 hours of at least a couple other games too. MK11 and Apex, at the very least.

Playstation thing is data from Jan 1 - December 10, that might explain some of it.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Thought they would all be gone but went to one of my Gamestops that is closing in a few weeks and they still had one blue Switch Lite for 139.99

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Playstation thing is data from Jan 1 - December 10, that might explain some of it.

I know the 10th was a cutoff for being in the system or w/e, but I don't know if my Death Stranding time was as high as they list it by then?

I did take a week or so off from it at various points, hmm. And I do think there'd have to be a cutoff before the end of the month for my time to make sense still, I just don't know if it was actually the 10th that'd match.

EDIT: Ehh, wait, I looked at my trophies for it, and I totally forgot how early it came out in November. And that I did take a week-ish between stuff, then I had sessions that were mostly finishing story, then the holidays... yeah, I could be at 100 hours on the 10th, sure.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
I remember having the open back audio technica headphones that came in purple and were really light on the head. They don't make that version anymore (sadly) but Jeff could probably get something like the ATH-AD700X

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
got into my Uber and Escape From The City immediately began playing and this is ominous

Status
Not open for further replies.