• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The eShop not having a cart system is both totally on the nose for Nintendo and completely fucking irritating.

Oct 25, 2017

source.gif

-Pussy eating pussy-
Sophomoric
Sexist
Played out

*Cat can has little a ass, as a treat*
Illegal
Sexually charged
Topical
Representative of the duality of the human condition

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Since the Decade of Dark Souls is over and all, Youtube recommended this ancient artifact of early Giant Bomb when Vinny was treated like a weirdo freak because he thought he might like the game:

It makes me realize I want a new genre. BR games missed hard for me and I want something new again. Last decade we had Souls games, everything is a roguelike, and the short lived MOBA takeover. Things are getting stale again.

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Since the Decade of Dark Souls is over and all, Youtube recommended this ancient artifact of early Giant Bomb when Vinny was treated like a weirdo freak because he thought he might like the game:

Giant Bomb's discourse around Demon's Souls and Dark Souls is really funny and bizarre to listen to in retrospect. Dark Souls mechanics have become so ingrained in modern video game design that it's hard to even understand how baffled they were by it initially. Makes you wonder how they would react if you went back and told them "this will go on to be maybe the most influential game of the decade."

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017

It makes me realize I want a new genre. BR games missed hard for me and I want something new again. Last decade we had Souls games, everything is a roguelike, and the short lived MOBA takeover. Things are getting stale again.

I got the same video! Went down a deep old GB hole after that. My current oldie favorite.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Giant Bomb's discourse around Demon's Souls and Dark Souls is really funny and bizarre to listen to in retrospect. Dark Souls mechanics have become so ingrained in modern video game design that it's hard to even understand how baffled they were by it initially. Makes you wonder how they would react if you went back and told them "this will go on to be maybe the most influential game of the decade."

The original Demon's Souls Quick Look ends with Jeff (who was of course having absolutely none of anything to do with the game) saying "Thanks for the warning"

So really, things wouldn't have changed that much.

For anybody who only saw GB stuff made in the last decade, here it is. Vinny is at a loss immediately in describing the fundamentals of Souls games. Sorry in advance for the way 2009 sounded:

Feb 12, 2019
Jaffe very much comes off like a dude who never really got over the 90s. Both in terms of his design aesthetics and in terms of his attitude towards criticism.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
the thumbnails on jaffe's youtube channel make a convincing argument on shutting down youtube altogether

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
whats it called when the way you react to getting called out just reveals how much you deserved getting called out

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
do you think david jaffe namesearches?

low key gervais energy

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
do you think david jaffe namesearches?

low key gervais energy
Like a year or two ago I posted in here about how I had gotten into an argument with him on twitter and then was going to talk to him on his twitch about the difference between Canadian and American healthcare and free speech laws. And then I posted that in this topic and noooope, y'all were right for suggesting I not do that..

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Woohoo... I just survived my first SCAV raid... What a thrill (even if I didn't see any humans which explains why I actually survived lol)

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Parasite was such a good movie. I really wish it had played around here so I could've caught it in a theater.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
gervais' stupid speech last week about celebrities should stick to entertainment or whatever right after crowe was like 'literally my farm burned down because the politicians have fucked the climate' definitely didnt sit well with me

also gervais is, like, one of the most successful men in entertainment, so definitely a great place to sit down and shit on people from a great height while still being a man of the people or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.