• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyVenom

Apr 3, 2018
YCIIiAZ.png

Guess that speaks to how much I played my PS4 this year.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
After the ridiculous anxiety attacks I've been having lately I booked an immediate appointment with my psychologist and got swapped up to a newer drug that sounds like a made-up one from a tv show: Viibryd. Sounds fake to me.

Thanks again for all the advice the other night, folks. I appreciate it.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
After the ridiculous anxiety attacks I've been having lately I booked an immediate appointment with my psychologist and got swapped up to a newer drug that sounds like a made-up one from a tv show: Viibryd. Sounds fake to me.

I've been on that didn't work for me but hopefully it does for you.

TheMathyFolf

Oct 27, 2017

*hugs* I hope the new drug works out, Joeku

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
that sounds like a mobile Vib-Ribbon spin-off where they ride bikes

but I hope it works for you

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA

trade names for drugs can be so hilariously bad

but good luck on it!

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Also I know I needed a change in medication because this morning I woke up angry that The Offspring removed the closing track "Kill the President" from later re-releases of their self-titled album and that's a ridiculous first thought to have in the morning.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Also I know I needed a change in medication because this morning I woke up angry that The Offspring removed the closing track "Kill the President" from later re-releases of their self-titled album and that's a ridiculous first thought to have in the morning.
Wait they did? Shit that's dumb

Also much <3. Hang in there! I've been through the same thing... What I hate most with mental issues is that everything is so fucking vague... Like for me, my doc will give me a drug and then she'll ask me 3 months later if I'm better and I'll be like "I..don't know? Maybe... Who fucking knows...".

I always give the example of a broken leg... It sucks to break your leg but you put a cast on it and then it heals and then one day you know that you are back to normal... There's not really any ways to know stuff like that when it's all in your brain.

Oct 25, 2017
I always give the example of a broken leg... It sucks to break your leg but you put a cast on it and then it heals and then one day you know that you are back to normal... There's not really any ways to know stuff like that when it's all in your brain.
Well, there's physical therapy so you get back to normal, but I get what you mean.

Your doctor may very well suck.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Well, there's physical therapy so you get back to normal, but I get what you mean.

Your doctor may very well suck.
Bah... I'm ok right now. What I've noticed with the different anti-depressent I've tried over the years is that I never really see an immediate effect like some other people do but whenever I tried to stop them (under medical supervision... I obviously never stopped cold turkey), things just gets a LOT worse in the following months.

Oct 25, 2017
Bah... I'm ok right now. What I've noticed with the different anti-depressent I've tried over the years is that I never really see an immediate effect like some other people do but whenever I tried to stop them (under medical supervision... I obviously never stopped cold turkey), things just gets a LOT worse in the following months.
Absolutely. Sometimes it is worth having a so-so experience because forcing a bad one onto you would absolutely be the worst thing in the upcoming months, etc.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
In other news, I have bought Dead Cells on the Switch last night... Dead Cells is still really fucking good!

I really wish all those games on Switch had cross save with the PC tho since I already have all of them on PC too (Hollow Knight, Dead Cells, etc)

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of JJ Abrams and Fortnite:

Isn't there supposed to be a game with JJ Abrams and Chair Entertainment at some point? Or is that all swallowed in the Fortnite machinery now?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

giphy.gif

Not bad; I'll take it.

Wait they did? Shit that's dumb

Also much <3. Hang in there! I've been through the same thing... What I hate most with mental issues is that everything is so fucking vague... Like for me, my doc will give me a drug and then she'll ask me 3 months later if I'm better and I'll be like "I..don't know? Maybe... Who fucking knows...".

Yes they did since every rerelease of the album from 1995-onward, I believe. They just didn't want the heat.

And thanks! Yeah, it's often the case that I can't really tell what is better or worse because so many other factors may be doing it, but this was a "book an appointment right now" situation because in this case I was positive the medication was making it much, much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.