• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I'm very sad but I've largely fallen off reading novels these days. Dunno why. Maybe the Japanese study is taking the brainspace

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
I am so tempted to buy some more stuff for the Origin sale. Leaning toward grabbing University and Island Adventure along with Realm of Magic and the brand new Tiny Stuff one looks like my jam.

Oct 27, 2017
I really tried to read the first Thrawn Book Heir to the Empire but it was so fucking bad I dropped it. I decided to dig into the Killing Eve book Codename Villanelle which is a good little spy book... but clearly a very man's lens of what a female assassin sociopath looks like. Fun companion to the show, but I think the show is a bit better.

Having recently caught up on The Expanse I'm gonna pick those books back up......and one day I;m gonna pick up the Legend of Galactic Heroes books again.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England

a0hljNq.png

Ya love to see it.

imfODDz.gif

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
I really tried to read the first Thrawn Book Heir to the Empire but it was so fucking bad I dropped it. I decided to dig into the Killing Eve book Codename Villanelle which is a good little spy book... but clearly a very man's lens of what a female assassin sociopath looks like. Fun companion to the show, but I think the show is a bit better.

Having recently caught up on The Expanse I'm gonna pick those books back up......and one day I;m gonna pick up the Legend of Galactic Heroes books again.
I recently discovered that the old Crest/Banner of the Stars books were picked up by a new English-language publisher last year, and are currently being re-translated from the beginning.

I maaaaay have to finally read those.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Not even watching the stream (had to catch up on The Good Place) but I'm so glad Ashley Oh is showing up on GB stuff. She's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.