• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
G3NtDIH.png

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

me sitting at my desk every day, waiting for the ps5 to be revealed and the beginning of the new console launch stream hype

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Thought about seeing that this week but a cinema near me is still playing Ford V Ferrari/Le Man's 66 and that and Parasite are the only best picture nominees I haven't yet seen.
I'm gonna assume Parasite just isn't available in your area cause otherwise I would shame you into making that your #1 priority

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Back again at the Rosemont Theatre in Chicago for the second nier concert. Ready to cry

And remembered to bring something for them to sign

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
1580001065848m.jpg
Looks like a updated ps2 slim if its real

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I was in after the intro cutscene, out when they got to the gameplay, now I'm back in
shadow hearts had a weird trajectory where the first game (koudelka) was literally a horror-rpg

the second one (shadow hearts) was more of a jrpg but retained the horror atmosphere for the most part, the third one (sh2) had a lot of humor while still being kinda spoopy at parts, while the final game was a full-on comedy

to my understanding, the team that made shadow hearts went on to make lost odyssey and you can see it in the npc naming, the "world map", the camera angles in the maps and the battles, and other little things

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, I just got to the part where Jeff sings the FF 10 battle music lmao

His wife really scarred him for life.

Also, Brad mentions loving the idea of a JRPG set in New-York... I remember liking Parasite Eve both because it was in New-York and the fact it was in modern times with guns... Felt so different from all the other JRPGs. I don't even know if the game was actually good?

Last edited:

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1580001065848m.jpg
Looks like a updated ps2 slim if its real

Who knows if its real. But I suspect another PS4 sized black box from Sony that will be loud as a engine after 3 months of use.

I do appreciate that MS is willing to make a giant fucking monolith that will take up way too much room but will atleast run quiet.

Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure I have the first Full Spectrum Warriors on my xb1 and I remember loving that game... Maybe I should replay it someday.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Played the first hour and a bit of Afterparty with my friend before she had to call it an early night because of dogs (fuck dogs). That game is a little edgy and punchy and it's really charming. They're super going for it. Feels kinda like The Good Place in some ways. I want to revise my top 10 already.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I was going to look for a gif but boy, the gif repository sure is just a bunch of naked ladies now, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.