• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Yeah I'm really enjoying the gameplay. The story is fine.

There's apparently a big thing coming up after the boss fight according to the guide.... Nice of them to not spoil it in there so I'm curious about that.
Keep me posted on your progress. Yeah, something happens after Ezra, you'll see.

He is a pain especially since it's a two part fight. Dodging is essential, get a few hits in when you have an opening.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Keep me posted on your progress. Yeah, something happens after Ezra, you'll see.

He is a pain especially since it's a two part fight. Dodging is essential, get a few hits in when you have an opening.
Yeah, I got him to the second phase on my first try but then died 4-5 times in a row on the first phase so I stopped there for today. I'll get back to it tomorrow.

In other news, this looks really cool!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
also, fuck me, it's really gross and hot today in sydney and summers only just past the halfway point

at least we're less on fire than we used to be

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, Act 4 did not advance my love for Kentucky Route Zero at all.
Man I wish a saw what everyone else does in this game.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I did not expect Jeff to know who vektroid is (creator of floral shoppe and what caused vaporwave to blow up), much less work with her.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
can we not get remind spoilers in this thread, my thumb is not frantically and painfully mashing my way through these data fights only to be spoiled

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine having the guts to release Peg, a song that absolutely whips ass, in the 70s, objectively one of the worst decades in centuries for art

Sep 12, 2018

2644610-lock.png

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
I expect more posts like this soon tbh, I really don't think it's for everyone. Makes me wish Waypoint, for example, had someone on who doesn't get it.
I like Waypoint but they're not in the business of diverging viewpoints. One of the flaws of that crew is when they discuss something they all just pile on one end of the spectrum and roll with it. Even during that Death Stranding spoilercast Austin asked Rob if he thinks the females are written better and Rob said something along the lines of "yah I think it all works" and then Austin just kind of sums it up saying women are still written poorly and everyone just nods along and agrees.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
should have saved yourself the time. if you're not into what that game is by the end of act 1 that's not gonna change

I liked act 1 the most.
I was hoping the game to go a spookier direction. Not a horror game. But act 1 hints at a darker more mysterious world.

The game doesn't have much of a plot, and it's metaphors to allusions are so on the nose... It just isn't doing much for me

I like walking Sims. I likenarratice based adventures. And don't get me wrong the game does cool things visually/aurally. But I'm mostly finding it a snooze fest.

I think the interludes have been more interesting than the full episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.