• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey... I went from 6th in line to First for my Modern Warfare PS4 reservation since this morning lol... That went quickly all of a sudden....

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck shit like this is depressing. After yesterday's disaster I'm zoning out of US politics for the sake of my sanity. Tell me if Bernie wins the general, otherwise I don't want to know.

Best case scenario looks like Joe "The UK Voted Tory/ Brexit because the Left scared them off" Biden steering the ship towards the great hole in the middle.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
whose coke was that

9d9c762e4362e1c12f9eb513242f1d9ccaf39b8c.jpg

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i think xbox series x's tagline of power your dreams is great, btw

it sounds like it'll fit next-gen as a whole

just imagining the likely similar specced ps5 running ghosts of tsushima at full 4K and an unwavering 60fps

like damn, that would/will be such a mindblowing experience i bet, after seeing the most recent ghosts trailer

that kind of fidelity is basically the end goal for gaming and the rest is diminishing returns

devs will be free to do whatever and hopefully the technology will finally not be the thing to hold anyone back

cpus will be great
gpus will be great
even the i/o is 40x faster (per phil spencer)

git hyp

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing a lot of Destiny 2.

Also I'm moving into my first apartment tomorrow. I'm hyped but nervous.

Crimmson

Oct 26, 2017
Finally started playing Disco Elysium last night and got a game over in five minutes when I had a heart attack trying to get my tie down from the fan, likely cause I went with 1 Physique.

It deserves every award it got.
This is exactly how my playthrough started as well. I made putting a point into endurance a top priority after that so I wouldn't constantly be insta-killing myself.

20 hours later and I'm still loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.