• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
anyone who doesn't shower before bed is no better than the little squirrels and raccoons rummaging around in the trash

morning shower = Mercy Mains
evening shower = Symmetra Mains

my life has improved dramatically since switching to night showers! I am now married with two spouses and three children and I got that big promotion down at the job factory! my football team also won the big game!

there are my hot, half asleep morning takes

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Finally tried out Vampyr. Digging the tone and narrative. Voice work is stellar as well.

Don't know if I'll make it past thirty hours of it though, considering the game part is no bueno.

eddy

Oct 25, 2017
It's 13:57 local time and I just came out of the shower. Feel free to update your charts.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Finally tried out Vampyr. Digging the tone and narrative. Voice work is stellar as well.

Don't know if I'll make it past thirty hours of it though, considering the game part is no bueno.
Play on Story difficulty. Fuck it. Also get the table leg from the nearby basement and use that the whole game; it's OP.

is this before or after he breaks out of prison/eats a hat
He would likely talk his way out of prison.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
After watching that Yakuza Remastered Quick Look, and seeing Vinny and Abby go on some tangent about Toy Story while Alex says "And this is the upgrade system" in a quiet voice before Vinny says "oh right the game", I'm glad that there isn't more Beast in the East because it would be dozens more hours of this and I couldn't fucking bear it.

I'm glad that Alex can play, enjoy and appreciate these games in his own time without all these distractions from his co-workers.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Play on Story difficulty. Fuck it. Also get the table leg from the nearby basement and use that the whole game; it's OP.

He would likely talk his way out of prison.
Oh yeah, I rolled with Story Mode from the start since I haven't heard a single person say anything nice about the combat

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
After watching that Yakuza Remastered Quick Look, and seeing Vinny and Abby go on some tangent about Toy Story while Alex says "And this is the upgrade system" in a quiet voice before Vinny says "oh right the game", I'm glad that there isn't more Beast in the East because it would be dozens more hours of this and I couldn't fucking bear it.

I'm glad that Alex can play, enjoy and appreciate these games in his own time without all these distractions from his co-workers.
giant bomb is the last place i go for like actual in-depth game stuff

well second to hit website resetera.com/VIP_only _area.flash

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Oh yeah, I rolled with Story Mode from the start since I haven't heard a single person say anything nice about the combat

The only bad thing I've heard about Story Mode is that it removes the main dilemma of the game by making it easy to progress without considering it. I don't necessarily know if "the game is meant to be frustrating" is much of a draw, but take it as you will.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
wow

final two in apex and me and my surviving teammate (cuz our third ran towards the closing circle instead of letting that team come to us) were taken down by a lone Gibraltar who quietly clambered up the cliff we were perched on and smoked us with a devotion

I respect this person so much

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
The only bad thing I've heard about Story Mode is that it removes the main dilemma of the game by making it easy to progress without considering it. I don't necessarily know if "the game is meant to be frustrating" is much of a draw, but take it as you will.
The issue is that the combat is this Bloodborne-lite thing but it's imprecise and off just enough that the frustration doesn't feel "earned" at proper difficulty levels. The enemies are too tanky and hitboxes don't work like they should. That's why I say "fuck it", just enjoy the narrative.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
ya playing on normal and choosing to not devour people made the game really challenging in a way that added to the experience for me

sure the combat isn't particularly great but I still really enjoyed the whole package and the challenge (and finding ways to cheese) was part of it

but I played before difficulty options were added so maybe I would've just played on story if I played it now

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kexx's Mass Effect stuff is all great. The voice packs that go with the characters (by various authors) are also good. Just make sure you get the mods for WotC or vanilla, not both. (Voice packs work with either, being WotC compatible just enables them for the faction classes.)

More Nations and Names.

Evac All. This is the WotC version. It's a good QoL feature.

Shaken Scars are Back. WotC version. Fixes a bug preventing shaken scars from appearing on soldiers.

Cinematic Rapid Fire (and other abilities). WotC version. Fixes a camera bug affecting a few abilities.

And I can't speak to these two (yet) since I haven't gotten the energy to play XCOM 2 again yet, but A Better Chosen and Mechtronic Total Spark Overhaul.
So, what you're telling me is that the rumored Switch version is a suboptimal experience.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does Overwatch have an accessibility mode that lets you play the game one-handed so you can crank your rock hard dick after ingesting some Blue Chew?

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I forgot to talk about it from a while back.
I give blue chew 1 out of 5 stars I took all six tabs provided in the starter pack at once and it neither assisted my dysfunction or caused massive chest pains

I will say the ordering and verification process was smooth and painless and they did come in appropriately nondescript package.

Oct 25, 2017
one of my problems with Vampyr is that A. The combat sucks shit
B. they tie their moral choices statem into the combat system and go "hey this is going to be too hard for you if you don't make some dark choices", but if you have even a passing familiarity with arpgs and aren't complete shit at dodging you can figure out the three to four moves that are completely busted in the game and just sail through.

It's a joke

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its way to easy to go "what if I dont play new games or clear my backlog and just play Yakuza games for the rest of the year"

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I just fiddled with some alien spacecraft controls and launched myself into the sun. So this Outer Wilds game is pretty good?

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Alex needs to bring back the chin beard now that AniCro can accurately recreate his actual appearance

ERYgqbUUwAAmGCb.png

also, exquisite corps season 2: animal crossing new horizons

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while called me "Zaddy"

How did he know I was a Zack Snyder fan?