• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
1582380279571.jpg

1582382281536.png

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Blitzrules240 I'm at level 10 now and still loving it, except it just had me go find a "classified" mission but you need the Year 1 pass to access it. Am I missing anything really good by not having the pass? I'm not paying $50 for a pass for a game that's $3, lmao.

Also I can't find enough resources for the control points. There's buildings with water I can't find my way inside all over the place.

Alex needs to bring back the chin beard now that AniCro can accurately recreate his actual appearance

ERYgqbUUwAAmGCb.png

also, exquisite corps season 2: animal crossing new horizons
"AniCro"? That's worse than "Resi".

Oct 25, 2017
Blitzrules240 I'm at level 10 now and still loving it, except it just had me go find a "classified" mission but you need the Year 1 pass to access it. Am I missing anything really good by not having the pass? I'm not paying $50 for a pass for a game that's $3, lmao.

Also I can't find enough resources for the control points. There's buildings with water I can't find my way inside all over the place.

"AniCro"? That's worse than "Resi".
Unless you're a division superfan who needs as much content as they can possibly experience you're not missing anything

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Man, today's a good day in GB history
www.giantbomb.com

Quick Look: Alex Gives Rambo: The Video Game a Shot

Do we get to win this time? Probably not, but you'll have to watch Alex endure this hot new on-rails shooter to find out for sure!
www.giantbomb.com

Unprofessional Fridays: 02/22/2013

We discuss the PlayStation 4 and poop all over everything. These are two different events.

And hey, would you look at that! It's like I'm psychic or something!
www.giantbomb.com

Quick Look: Far Cry: Primal

Having a companion animal is said to help reduce stress. Chucking a spear through someone's head is therapeutic too.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Joeku The main game is more than enough content. I got hooked on the bounty network but then I found it that it's a continuous stream and never ends lol. My personal opinion, the game is incredible until World Tier 5 then it just becomes a rinse and repeat cycle.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i think i want to play sekiro at 1000% player speed

also

cuss counter before rorie played sekiro: 21

cuss counter after sekiro: 53

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, they never fixed the checkpoints in Control?

That was like the biggest problem I think everyone had at launch

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I did the last of the ivalice raids in ffxiv and boy I was not prepared for that, some very harrowing, intense stuff there
luckily someone in my group was very good about quickly explaining the mechanics of the fights so we still got through it perfectly fine, but it was still A Lot for me

also Balthier's pants dropped but I rolled too low and didn't get them :(

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I still remember a part early in control where you fight a group of enemies and then a mid boss

I died to the midboss and when I had to fight it again, I realized I was having an even rougher time because the health drops from the first group were gone so the fight was actually harder now

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Welp... I guess I almost "died" this morning...

I'm out of town this weekend for my sister's wedding and I'm sharing an hotel room with my parents.

I woke up suddenly at like 4am with a really bad case of acid reflux. It was bad enough that it woke my parents up. My mom rushed to her bag to get me a Gaviscon (Tums like pill)... I put the thing in my mouth and, thankfully, I tried to chew it and not actually just swallow it...

It tasted weird... So I picked it up to look at it and turns out is was one of those washcloths in pill form that you have to rehydrate to get it to expand...

I bet that fucking suuuuuucks if you swallow one of those...

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Welp... I guess I almost "died" this morning...

I'm out of town this weekend for my sister's wedding and I'm sharing an hotel room with my parents.

I woke up suddenly at like 4am with a really bad case of acid reflux. It was bad enough that it woke my parents up. My mom rushed to her bag to get me a Gaviscon (Tums like pill)... I put the thing in my mouth and, thankfully, I tried to chew it and not actually just swallow it...

It tasted weird... So I picked it up to look at it and turns out is was one of those washcloths in pill form that you have to rehydrate to get it to expand...

I bet that fucking suuuuuucks if you swallow one of those...
Holy crap! That was close...

Theres a torture scene in...24 I think where Jack Bauer describes what *might* happen to someone (it doesnt)... Anyway probably best if I stop typing...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Zero315 Funny enough, Mark MacDonald on the newest 8-4 Play had the same story you did. He had an Uber driver in Seattle who started ranting about Star Citizen and mentioned spending hundreds of dollars on it.

No fedora, though.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
Same pain I am taking a break from it and playing BF 2 - Where are you at in it?
Mold boss 😬
I still remember a part early in control where you fight a group of enemies and then a mid boss

I died to the midboss and when I had to fight it again, I realized I was having an even rougher time because the health drops from the first group were gone so the fight was actually harder now

Yup last few times of rushing back to the boss this has been happening to me 🙄

May 5, 2018
Watching Gaiden the Ring and its crazy to think that Def jam fight for NY has FAR BETTR facial animations than Mass Effect Andromeda. An EA game from 2 console generations ago destroys another one from this generation.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
I really thought that Giant Bomb did a Dreams Stream the other day, but I can't find it on the site. Am I just imagining things?

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my new hobby is making ps1 graphics capable 3d models

made the hardest thing i could make, a piece of wood

2F6haWh.png

i know, i know

i'm insanely talented

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
the best part about atelier ryza is since you make everything yourself, its like you suddenly get access to make a new type of weapon and you go all in with your highest quality mats and make some insanely powerful murder stick and go out and fucking destroy everything, and you feel a lot more accomplished cuz you decided how to make it instead of just buying an item with 50 more attack points or whatever

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
the best part about atelier ryza is since you make everything yourself, its like you suddenly get access to make a new type of weapon and you go all in with your highest quality mats and make some insanely powerful murder stick and go out and fucking destroy everything, and you feel a lot more accomplished cuz you decided how to make it instead of just buying an item with 50 more attack points or whatever
Oh so it's just Monster Hunter by with sexy anime girls?