• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England

cYP4W6K.gif

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
That's a Monday? weird.

That bombcast will be biblical. AC, Doom Eternal and fucking Half Life all within a week.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
gonna have to hear people talk about half-life while I mourn the loss of campo santo, on my birthday? not a fan

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
I went to the cinema today planning to see The Lighthouse and Parasite. Saw The Lighthouse which was great but Parasite was booked out. I was wondering why the hell a Korean movie was booked out here in Ireland and here I'm learning that it won the Oscar for Best Picture. I thought when people were talking about it winning an Oscar, it was the foreign language category, which I guess it also won. Good for Bong.

Sep 12, 2018
I went to the cinema today planning to see The Lighthouse and Parasite. Saw The Lighthouse which was great but Parasite was booked out. I was wondering why the hell a Korean movie was booked out here in Ireland and here I'm learning that it won the Oscar for Best Picture. I thought when people were talking about it winning an Oscar, it was the foreign language category, which I guess it also won. Good for Bong.

This was the seats available on my local multiplex 9 hours ago for a screening that hasn't even happened yet! I don't think there's been any precedent for how popular this movie has been for a foreign language one.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
People who send in the same email to the Beastcast and Bombcast should be tried for war crimes.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they'll port Dreams (and its entire community) to PS5. Being tied to a dying platform is a bad choice for a community-driven game.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I suppose Sony would be able to guarantee Dreams survives the transition to next-gen. I was mostly thinking in respect of, like, multiplayer modes that get excised or split in half when they go between generations, which doesn't need to be the case here.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If that was around when Logan came out... that's wild and I don't even watch a lot of movies.

I believe so!

In the past six or so years I've seen:

Captain America Civil War (theater)
Zootopia (theater)
John Wick (Blu-ray)
Logan (Blu-ray)
Lego Movie (YouTube I think)

Honestly, following she_esh on Twitter has made me want to start watching movies

I've been waiting for Apple TV to come to my LG TV, but it may be a while longer so I might just say screw it and go with VUDU for now

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
starting to run into the problem in ring fit where it's boring

exercise is naturally boring, you can only delay that feeling for so long