• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 5, 2018
WOOOOO I got my second gold medal in CSD3! This time on the Thanksgiving themed stop in Utah serving nothing but Ham, Turkey, Falafel and Stuffed Artichoke!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
How come I have never seen this before lmao

ZLXmQgq.jpg

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Beat the first mission in Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Sometimes the left stick responds instantly when I press it in any direction, but most of the time there is a half second delay in movement, or it moves as if I'm barely pushing the left stick at all.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Beat the first mission in Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Sometimes the left stick responds instantly when I press it in any direction, but most of the time there is a half second delay in movement, or it moves as if I'm barely pushing the left stick at all.

I keep thinking about trying it since it's on PC Game Pass, but I'm starting to feel like my time and bandwidth are worth more. Kinda same story with Final Fantasy XV.

Though I am curious about the state of that world post Wolfenstein 2.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Ok... Enough wussing around for me... After over a week avoiding it... It's time to go back to Surge 2's last boss...

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
fucking joycon drift is finally striking me. might have to get these joycons replaced. joycons.

can you believe we all got used to saying joycon? nintendo are wizards

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever thought it was a good idea to out enemies right next to the last medbay of the game locking its access unless you go and clear the room everytime is incredibly dumb...

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a Nintendo Switch OT and if so is the thread title Kyoto Drift and if not then please change it, thanks

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Well, turns out the issue I was having with RE7's combat was I forgot there was entire Parry mechanic, my bad

Finished the base game about an hour ago, and overall had a great experience. Was the DLC worth buying?

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Well, turns out the issue I was having with RE7's combat was I forgot there was entire Parry mechanic, my bad

Finished the base game about an hour ago, and overall had a great experience. Was the DLC worth buying?
The free one with Chris is bad but the one where you play as David Letterman is fantastic solely for the second half of the DLC. It's ridiculous.

662px-End_of_Zero_title_pic.jpg

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
And that is The Surge 2 done!

My first souls like game I actually finish! Was a fuckibg great ride!

The last boss was really not that difficult

7fb4UxZ.png

Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Huh... Looks like my Dead Cells save is fucked? This is what I see when I load my game in progress... The items highlight if I hit the corresponding button but nothing happens... I can't even hit ESC to open the menu... Only way out is Alt-F4...Fucking great

90909D1A3199938A6EA1314C0AA0FE6AAC630839

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
The free one with Chris is bad but the one where you play as David Letterman is fantastic solely for the second half of the DLC. It's ridiculous.

662px-End_of_Zero_title_pic.jpg
Lmao damn this one sounds good. I might as well get the Season Pass while it's on sale

Was kinda upset at how Zoe completely vanishes from the main game, so reading about how this DLC ties up the loose end is intriguing

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my God I got the worst mission in The Division. Fuck you, Grand Central Station, you aren't even worth shit. Uggggghhhhh. Why do I have to rescue you to finish the game? Shit.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I just checked and Freedom Fighters is not available on XB1 BC.... I should use my work contacts at IO and tell them to wake the fuck up!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm just getting my wires crossed now. I still remember enjoying Freedom Fighters.

Did it have a bunch of environmental destructability? Was that its thing?
Not really... It had cool choir soundtrack, Soviets invading NYC and you'Re playing one of two plumber brothers who are heading the Freedom Fighters fighting to get New-York back!

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Not really... It had cool choir soundtrack, Soviets invading NYC and you'Re playing one of two plumber brothers who are heading the Freedom Fighters fighting to get New-York back!
Okay maybe I never played Freedom Fighters then, because none of this sounds familiar.

My brain is betraying me.