Giant Bomb |OT 19| Good Luck Vinny

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
so I watched a certain oscar-winning movie tonight and I really gotta say that

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

was a much more literal title than I expected even with being spoiled for some stuff

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I’m borderline obsessed with Yakuza: Judgment. Started a bit slow, throwing an hour or so into it here or there, but getting into a rhythm with the game has meant pouring a ridiculous amount of time into it over the past few days and thinking about it probably too much.

Like, it pretty much feels like some part of me is currently off vacationing in Kamurocho or something. In my head, I can see streets, the buildings, the people. I adored the few hours I managed to put into 0 before getting distracted from it, but goddamn am I now seeing where all those loud, longtime fans of the series were coming from.

I intend to finish up the 2019 GOTY stuff after I finish the game, since Outer Wilds, Control, and Judgment were probably the three I didn’t want spoiled. Looking forward to hearing Alex’s piece, and proud of him for (...iirc?) getting this beautiful game a spot on the list.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Lol remember how Lord Farquaad sounds like "Lord Fuckwad" when said in an english accent haha shrek ;ol

haha

hahI' am the memelord shawinaginnn shwing jerrymaguire jerryandddddab on the hatters dabb

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
it’s like 4 AM and I’m just here thinking about how there are like 3 characters in Fantastic Beasts that weren’t white

1. very questionable minor character
2. extremely questionable background character
3. magic president???

like good for wizards on the last one, I guess, but it also maybe provides an actual argument for the US magic government not wanting to interact with non-wizards entirely, and so they of course absolutely never comment on that despite that being a huge focus of the movie

also, random other thought, but I don’t think Rowling knows that Salem is a town that still exists

NumberThree

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I started a F&40s: F&F rewatch yesterday. I forgot how annoying Dan & Vinny can be with asking Alex about things that haven't been shown in the movie yet.

she_esh

Sep 12, 2018
Ireland
This year has been excruciating, literally all I've been playing is Rogue Legacy, Witcher 3, some SNES Switch stuff and Modern Warfare.

GLAVONAK

Oct 25, 2017
I meant in more of a “what war crimes will gamers commit” and less of a *Rorie voice* “what are your plans for the weekend” but I’ll allow it

I’m gonna try and see that harley quinn movie