• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Batman Begins was amazing.

Dark Knight was a mediocre movie rescued by Ledger's outstanding performance. Aaron Eckhardt was straight up BAD in that movie and the story was corn. The whole thing with the two ferries and Tiny Lister was so awful.

TDKR was cringeworthy bad.

How the same guy who directed TDK and TDKR also made Interstellar and Inception is something I'll never understand.
Don't you dare shittalk Tiny Lister.

Feb 12, 2019
No half measures

Play the vanilla release
There absolutely was a time in my life when I would've opted for Vanilla Ninja Gaiden 3 (around the time I willingly bought a copy of Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood,) but I can't live my life like that anymore. Razor's Edge is at least a well-intentioned band-aid over a gaping wound of a video game, which in some way actually makes it more interesting (or, at the very least, will be enough that I might actually try to finish it.)

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
Thought about this a few days ago: The famous person that would break my heart the most being caught either on a pedophile sting, rape charge, whacking off in the subway or something like that would be Vinny. I'm dead serious. More than Obama.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Checking out some of Paul Schrader's work on Criterion

Light Sleeper was an excellent, off-the-radar Willem Dafoe flick that is essentially a slightly more relaxed version of Taxi Driver. Really enjoyed it.

American Gigolo didn't do much for me. Richard Gere was great, but the murder plot and romance were both underwhelming.

Think I'm gonna go in order now, starting with Hardcore, which sounds incredibly FUCKED going off the description.

There absolutely was a time in my life when I would've opted for Vanilla Ninja Gaiden 3 (around the time I willingly bought a copy of Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood,) but I can't live my life like that anymore. Razor's Edge is at least a well-intentioned band-aid over a gaping wound of a video game, which in some way actually makes it more interesting (or, at the very least, will be enough that I might actually try to finish it.)
I feel you. To make up for it, you'll have to play through Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Hold me closer Tiny Lister

9adcbfdbc8a873e2978ca91397b29379bd90a5f2_128.jpg

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
Thought about this a few days ago: The famous person that would break my heart the most being caught either on a pedophile sting, rape charge, whacking off in the subway or something like that would be Vinny. I'm dead serious. More than Obama.

I can only conclude from the structure of this post that you'd be cool with Vinny deporting immigrants and ordering extrajudicial drone strikes

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Unless someone stops me, I'm going to buy Sonic Generations and All Star Racing Transformed on Steam

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I am huh.... Confused by Remnant?

My first objective is to find the entrance to the Subway...

I get into the streets and found two manhole... The first one is a dungeon with a dead end that I cleared.

The second manhole is another dungeon that led to a second level with a boss that basically one shot me....

Edit: Whoa... Crossave!?

Oct 25, 2017
I am huh.... Confused by Remnant?

My first objective is to find the entrance to the Subway...

I get into the streets and found two manhole... The first one is a dungeon with a dead end that I cleared.

The second manhole is another dungeon that led to a second level with a boss that basically one shot me....

Edit: Whoa... Crossave!?

So very blurry to slightly less blurry?

What am i looking at here.

Sep 12, 2018
Batman Begins was amazing.

Dark Knight was a mediocre movie rescued by Ledger's outstanding performance. Aaron Eckhardt was straight up BAD in that movie and the story was corn. The whole thing with the two ferries and Tiny Lister was so awful.

TDKR was cringeworthy bad.

How the same guy who directed TDK and TDKR also made Interstellar and Inception is something I'll never understand.
Hot take: Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises are about of the same quality.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ang Lee's Hulk is the last good superhero movie
it's so fucking boring. this is the contrarian superhero movie take I really cannot get behind.

I'm glad public opinion on Nolan Batman is turning though. Batman Begins is really the only good one of those. Not perfect by any means (the fight scenes are really bad, for one thing), but it's just a good origin story with a nice twist (at the time).

4 gifts from eddy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from eddy!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

eddy said:
I have a lot of old Humble Bundle keys I could give away. Can start with these as a test. It's possible that some of these won't work for whatever reason. Eldritch and Antichamber are Humble Bundle gift links.

These are our awesome prizes:

13 gifts from eddy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 13 gifts from eddy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

eddy said:
These are given way on the good-faith assumption that they are still valid, based on being listed as unredeemed on the Humble Store. I cannot guarantee that all keys will work. Some are humble gift links, others are plain Steam keys.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Dust: An Elysian Tail - Won by PC90 PC90 (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Fez - Won by Deleted member 203 (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Won by show me your skeleton show me your skeleton (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Guacamelee! Gold Edition - Won by Twin Tails (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
  • Steam Steam: The Swapper - Won by predprey (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Broken Sword: Director's Cut
  • Steam Steam: Worms Reloaded
  • Steam Steam: Capsized - Won by Animus Animus (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Thomas Was Alone
  • Steam Steam: Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers - Won by darkside darkside (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Gish - Won by airbagged_ airbagged_ (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Samorost 2