• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Tiddy game coming y'all
C8lnyMsXoAEjHx4

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got to the email repeated from the beastcast and yeah don't do that please especially for such a boring ass question

Ridiculous would you rather are okay tho

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Nathan in Tumwater, Washington asks: you find yourself stuck in Gabe Newell's rectum and the only way to escape is to convince Alex to start Mass Alex 3, what do you do

Oct 25, 2017
Nathan from sasslord Indiana wrote in: Would you rather have to knife fight Rico Nasty or Tierra Wack on a capsizing cruise ship?

Oct 26, 2017
www.giantbomb.com

Giant Bomb's Fond Farewell to the Miiverse

Nintendo is shutting down the Miiverse tonight, so we're taking some time to appreciate the *best* that the service has to offer.
just shotgun a best of from the drew era. I just saw a couple of best of flight club vids because me and a colleague were talking about flight sims and I can't stop laughing

www.giantbomb.com

Playdate: Contradiction Part 01

We continue along, throwing devil horns at everyone until we catch our big break!
www.giantbomb.com

Playdate: Contradiction Part 02

This is it! We join Jenks in solving one of the greatest FMV mysteries ever recorded!

I finished Dino Crisis and I don't think that game is especially good. Then I started up Dino Crisis 2 and realized it's basically the prototype Resident Evil 4 mercenaries mode and holy shit that seems a lot better.

Maybe this says something about me, but when I feel bad I like to watch Vinny and Dave Snider play through all of Phantasmagoria

Ended up blowing through some old Random PC Game eps in addition to some of the above. Been a hard start to the year, thanks all <3

Oct 25, 2017
Sexy Broccoli from Ice cream falls, Nevada, first time long time: would you rather replace your hands with baby heads or dog heads

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
www.stitcher.com

Spitballers Comedy Podcast

Listen to Spitballers Comedy Podcast on Pandora - TWO-TIME COMEDY PODCAST OF THE YEAR! Comedy podcasts are the best, but it's not easy to find clean comedy podcasts that are actually FUNNY! Welcome to the Spitballers Podcast with the award-winning trio of Andy, Mike, and Jason. These three dads...

For those of you who love zany would you rather questions, these are my favorite guys.

not a sponsor

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Podcast... I was thinking today... It's too bad that Jeff and his wife didn't continue their podcast... That first pilot episode was fun.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit am I completely lost in RDR2 after going back to it almost a year later. I am in late Chapter 4 and have forgotten all of the controls.

This is going to take a bit of time.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Wolcen isn't doing much for me. Something about the pace of this game just doesn't seem like what I want.
It feels like a game where they made it look pretty good. But because it looks OK they made a bunch of sacrifices.
Less enemies on screen, slow deliberate pacing.

Also encountered several bugs, most annoying of which was some enemies just weren't targetable.
I hope it can progress overtime into something cool.

But it doesn't feel there yet

May 5, 2018
A good line by Rorie in this Steam request stream (catching up on it now).

Rorie: "Its James Cordon now. Everybody's favorite...F'in Asshole."

Oct 25, 2017
Man... The female character models in Wolcen are kinda terrible...
It's really bad like really really what are you doing in 2020 bad
---
Sonic was pretty solid honestly. Jes Marston reminded me that he's a good actor and managed to Len the proceedings enough emotional credibility that I felt something during the pivotal scenes.

Is good, do see, is for children first and foremost (obviously).

Oct 25, 2017
oh and I recommend if you do see the Sonic movie see it with as many incredibly obnoxious white people as you can, like I did, it really enhance the experience

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
thinkin' about recettear

what a good video game
It really is kinda weird that no game has been able to replicate what it did so well. I feel like the games that tried to copy it fell really short.

Capitalism, ho!

I just lost like two and a half hours playing Destiny and listening to podcasts about 90 Day Fiance.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
It really is kinda weird that no game has been able to replicate what it did so well. I feel like the games that tried to copy it fell really short.

Capitalism, ho!

I just lost like two and a half hours playing Destiny and listening to podcasts about 90 Day Fiance.

Shootouts to moonlighter which somehow managed to simultaneously be a direct clone with way better production values, yet also somehow have less depth

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I see Modern Warfare is talked about on this new Beastcast Ep. Here's predicting another Bakalar rant at that game's updates.

Also, Mahardy is on again. Wonder if he's going to be a regular? Seems to make sense.