• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Happy
jill-valentine-feature.jpg
Day
Happy Best Yet Sadly Underused Protagonist of the Resident Evil Games Day to you too!

Oct 25, 2017
I really really regret giving my number (just a google voice number but still) to one of those car aggregate sites cause like five car dealerships keep calling me about buying a car. I just wanted to know the car prices in my area not buy one now gotdamn

I had forgotten it was Valentine's Day today.
I keep forgetting it until people keep bringing it up

fspm

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am always surprised at how late the crew sleep in during the weekends (sans the ones with kids). Watching this COD stream and Rorie calling 9am on a Saturday and "ungodly hour" is crazy to me. My body gets me up around 7:30 every morning regardless of how late I was up the night before or what I was doing.
On weekends I sometimes have breakfast at 2 pm, so 9 am is pretty early.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Valentines Day is a garbage holiday

its a punch to the face to all the single people

frankly it's disgusting

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
I am always surprised at how late the crew sleep in during the weekends (sans the ones with kids). Watching this COD stream and Rorie calling 9am on a Saturday and "ungodly hour" is crazy to me. My body gets me up around 7:30 every morning regardless of how late I was up the night before or what I was doing.

Since High School it's always been anywhere from 5 - 8 AM for me. I love waking up early and dread waking up late. I actually woke up late the other day (11 AM) because my alarm didn't go off and it was such a horrible feeling.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Washington Post having their own video games/esports section is going swimmingly it seems