• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Happy
jill-valentine-feature.jpg
Day
Happy Best Yet Sadly Underused Protagonist of the Resident Evil Games Day to you too!

Oct 25, 2017
I really really regret giving my number (just a google voice number but still) to one of those car aggregate sites cause like five car dealerships keep calling me about buying a car. I just wanted to know the car prices in my area not buy one now gotdamn

I had forgotten it was Valentine's Day today.
I keep forgetting it until people keep bringing it up

fspm

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am always surprised at how late the crew sleep in during the weekends (sans the ones with kids). Watching this COD stream and Rorie calling 9am on a Saturday and "ungodly hour" is crazy to me. My body gets me up around 7:30 every morning regardless of how late I was up the night before or what I was doing.
On weekends I sometimes have breakfast at 2 pm, so 9 am is pretty early.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Valentines Day is a garbage holiday

its a punch to the face to all the single people

frankly it's disgusting

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
I am always surprised at how late the crew sleep in during the weekends (sans the ones with kids). Watching this COD stream and Rorie calling 9am on a Saturday and "ungodly hour" is crazy to me. My body gets me up around 7:30 every morning regardless of how late I was up the night before or what I was doing.

Since High School it's always been anywhere from 5 - 8 AM for me. I love waking up early and dread waking up late. I actually woke up late the other day (11 AM) because my alarm didn't go off and it was such a horrible feeling.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Washington Post having their own video games/esports section is going swimmingly it seems