• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
This surprised me, for some reason:

www.resetera.com

HQ Trivia is ceasing operations today

News: HQ is ceasing operations today, CNN Business has learned. The company behind the once popular game @hqtrivia is no more https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/media/hq-trivia-shut-down/index.html https://twitter.com/kerrymflynn/status/1228440500899917824 —————— Wow I remember when this blew up...

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Star Trek Picard does have the most Han Solo ass, handsome swashbuckling space captain dude you could imagine.

PinkCrayon

Oct 25, 2017
brad said that he should set up a quake server again.
giphy.gif

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
Happy Valentine's Day all, my kids have been so nightmarish that the plans my wife and I had to order from the nice Thai place and watch a movie together have spiraled. Like, "I need you to go get me a pita to eat then I am going to bed. Can you please clean the main floor and then get a Hot and Ready or something?" spiraled. Romance!

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
This surprised me, for some reason:

www.resetera.com

HQ Trivia is ceasing operations today

News: HQ is ceasing operations today, CNN Business has learned. The company behind the once popular game @hqtrivia is no more https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/media/hq-trivia-shut-down/index.html https://twitter.com/kerrymflynn/status/1228440500899917824 —————— Wow I remember when this blew up...
I was more surprised that HQ was still going.

Well I'm gonna spend my Valentines Day night killing Nazi zombies.

Have a great night GBEra, Blitz loves you.
<3

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh well.. It's not like I wanted to play that new game I just bought on this great friday night...

VCqePjC.jpg

Edit: I'm finally watching the first episode of Gaiden the Ring... The fuck... Omar Epps is in that game!?

Now I'm having sad ER flashbacks :(

Last edited:

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Well, Zombie Army 4 is my favorite game so far this year. It's quite tough for me on medium solo. But I'm enjoying the challenge.

Smerdyakov

Nov 13, 2017
I'm trying out FFXV because it's on Game Pass and I'm coming away with mostly negative feelings. I like the enemy designs, some aspects of the combat seem kind of interesting, and I like riding around on a chocobo exploring the world, but I don't think there has been a single interesting story beat or character interaction. On top of that, there are some really annoying things about the game. There are invisible walls all over the open world, even in places where it doesn't seem necessary, and there are so many scene transitions and animations that are just agonizingly slow, like the animation for sidling along walls. The only thing really keeping me going is that hope that I'll fight some cool big monsters.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I reinstalled all 100 gbs of ffxv to play the ffxiv tie in quest and it is so weird
they just jam in a bunch of xiv ui and sound effects here and there
the quest is basically catgirl and her fat chocobo got magically transported here and she's trying to stop ixali from summoning garuda which is like the most basic ass thing you could do with xiv
then you fight garuda and she does the same moves she does in her xiv fight and it's weird and cool

and it also reminded me I kinda don't like xv lol

K3WbttY.jpg

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic was bad. I thought they had something for the first half hour or so but it got progressively worse. Barely worth a Netflix viewing.

The best part of the movie ended up being the Sega logo during the title sequence, because there's an extended shot of Kiryu mixed in with other Sega characters.

Rosé Fighter

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
Sonic was bad. I thought they had something for the first half hour or so but it got progressively worse. Barely worth a Netflix viewing.

The best part of the movie ended up being the Sega logo during the title sequence, because there's an extended shot of Kiryu mixed in with other Sega characters.

Amazing. Everything you just said is wrong.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
www.goodsmile.info

figma SPACE INVADERS MONSTER

The Space Invader that shook the earth is now a figma! From the game beloved by fans across the globe for over 40 years, "SPACE INVADERS", comes a figma of the Monster from the game's main visual illustration! The smooth yet posable figm...

Talos

Mar 5, 2019
Checked out the first ep of Ben and Jason playing Asura's wrath and it's batshit insane. Do they eventually play the dlc. Like the one with akuma?