• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone remember off hand what the encryption software Will suggested for usb drives on the Tech Pod was?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
so I watched a certain oscar-winning movie tonight and I really gotta say that

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

was a much more literal title than I expected even with being spoiled for some stuff

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone remember the invite to the GB Split or Steal org? I am lording it up in there as a pure splitter.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I'm borderline obsessed with Yakuza: Judgment. Started a bit slow, throwing an hour or so into it here or there, but getting into a rhythm with the game has meant pouring a ridiculous amount of time into it over the past few days and thinking about it probably too much.

Like, it pretty much feels like some part of me is currently off vacationing in Kamurocho or something. In my head, I can see streets, the buildings, the people. I adored the few hours I managed to put into 0 before getting distracted from it, but goddamn am I now seeing where all those loud, longtime fans of the series were coming from.

I intend to finish up the 2019 GOTY stuff after I finish the game, since Outer Wilds, Control, and Judgment were probably the three I didn't want spoiled. Looking forward to hearing Alex's piece, and proud of him for (...iirc?) getting this beautiful game a spot on the list.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Lol remember how Lord Farquaad sounds like "Lord Fuckwad" when said in an english accent haha shrek ;ol

haha

q6ieyvz4dc621.jpg

hahI' am the memelord shawinaginnn shwing jerrymaguire jerryandddddab on the hatters dabb

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
it's like 4 AM and I'm just here thinking about how there are like 3 characters in Fantastic Beasts that weren't white

1. very questionable minor character
2. extremely questionable background character
3. magic president???

like good for wizards on the last one, I guess, but it also maybe provides an actual argument for the US magic government not wanting to interact with non-wizards entirely, and so they of course absolutely never comment on that despite that being a huge focus of the movie

also, random other thought, but I don't think Rowling knows that Salem is a town that still exists

Deleted member 10234

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I started a F&40s: F&F rewatch yesterday. I forgot how annoying Dan & Vinny can be with asking Alex about things that haven't been shown in the movie yet.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I meant in more of a "what war crimes will gamers commit" and less of a *Rorie voice* "what are your plans for the weekend" but I'll allow it

I'm gonna try and see that harley quinn movie

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i'm watching some chucklefucks play through spec ops the line so lots of war crimes

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Friends where is the best place to buy a microsd card for my Switch? Looking on Amazon the user reviews are filled with people who got counterfeit products.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I just bought the 128 GB SanDisk one that's officially branded for Switch off Amazon

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Ugh...we had a random guy ring our doorbell in the middle of the night which spooked both me and my wife. We have a Nest cam set up looking at our entrance and he wasn't delivering anything...he just seemed to walk up, ring the door bell, and leave. But not in a mischievous way like he was pranking us.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh...we had a random guy ring our doorbell in the middle of the night which spooked both me and my wife. We have a Nest cam set up looking at our entrance and he wasn't delivering anything...he just seemed to walk up, ring the door bell, and leave. But not in a mischievous way like he was pranking us.
That would freak me out, but it's probably some drunk or something.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Now that I have finished The Surge 2.... I guess I need a new "Souls like"

I was thinking of maybe Remnant even if its not exactly the same thing and clearly designed for coop...

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
This year has been excruciating, literally all I've been playing is Rogue Legacy, Witcher 3, some SNES Switch stuff and Modern Warfare.

This year has been awesome. I finally beat after 15 years both Romancing Saga (PS2) with the Elore Ending and Half Life 2. Also, I finally beat Edith Finch. Next: Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider.