• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Bah... Idle Master failed early on last night so I only had a few cards when I woke up this morning

Oct 25, 2017
github.com

GitHub - jshackles/idle_master: Get your Steam Trading Cards the Easy Way

Get your Steam Trading Cards the Easy Way. Contribute to jshackles/idle_master development by creating an account on GitHub.

and

www.resetera.com

PSA: You should sell your Steam trading cards/Steam inventory

Wait I still have to do something manually? I don't know what normal is, I don't do this. Steam mobile app doesn't have any updates or anything different. I just want to click something and sell all this shit. Can I not do that?
Thanks!

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
May 5, 2018
I feel like I've been lied to. I wanted to watch Groundhog Day on Netflix remembering someone here posting a tweet about that. But it's not on Netflix. Was that tweet a joke that went over my head or did GHD just left Netflix?

Sep 12, 2018
I feel like I've been lied to. I wanted to watch Groundhog Day on Netflix remembering someone here posting a tweet about that. But it's not on Netflix. Was that tweet a joke that went over my head or did GHD just left Netflix?
EYtcSsh.png

Deleted member 10234

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
idk if that idlemaster works

you want this one

github.com

GitHub - JonasNilson/idle_master_extended: 🃏 Get your Steam Trading Cards the Fast Way (Fast Mode Extension 🚀)

🃏 Get your Steam Trading Cards the Fast Way (Fast Mode Extension 🚀) - GitHub - JonasNilson/idle_master_extended: 🃏 Get your Steam Trading Cards the Fast Way (Fast Mode Extension 🚀)
Does that thing mess with my steam playtime stats and/or the recent games ordering of my library?

Oct 25, 2017
I have to use a third party website whenever someone says something like that. These things change from country to country and online you never know where someone is from.
Like...The Office was never on Netflix here and it's apparently the most watched thing on the US one.

Deleted member 29682

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I'm slightly embarrassed with how much fun I had with Universal Paperclips, especially since I don't normally enjoy idle games.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Il still playing a lot of Postknight on my commute everyday and stagger mechanics in RPGs is just the fucking worst... Nothing worse than getting stunlocked by an enemy's attacks.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to tidy up my YouTube so I'll currently running a script to delete every video in the auto made 'liked videos' playlist. It's super annoying that YouTube just doesn't let you delete it.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Was any game by that studio actually ever good? All I heard about their stuff was that it is either bad or that it does the thing that it sets out to do okay enough but is ultimately bland

Deleted member 10234

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Listening to last week's Beastcast, public bathrooms in the US don't have occupancy indicators? Do private ones? With this and the stall doors low enough to see over American public bathrooms sound like a nightmare.

Feb 12, 2019
The Xenoblade 2 thread lives up to expectations, so this is clearly the best way to start my morning. I even liked what I saw of that game and its bonkers story, but some of its character designs are just embarrassing.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
It's gonna be one of those days huh.

Just dealing with a bout of depression, wondering if I'll ever get better or find my equal.

We're understaffed at work today so it might get stressful but I'll try to keep my cool.

Pretty sure my uncles dog is afraid of me, barks and growls and acts territorial.I tried to get him to go outside last night but he refused and this morning he had relieved himself in the living room. I'm annoyed and disappointed all the same. Gonna try to coax him outside with a leash and a walk around the backyard tonight.