• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm glad to see at least some people on this site agree that the VA thread is a shitshow. I read the first couple of pages and was in disbelief at it before bouncing. I don't even want to enter the Sony one.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
My daughter has had several surgeries on her eye since she was two years old because of a cataract and lens replacement. Having a kid in a medical situation like that is one of the worst feelings. Hope baby Gerstmann gets through everything ok.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Man, I'm glad to see at least some people on this site agree that the VA thread is a shitshow. I read the first couple of pages and was in disbelief at it before bouncing. I don't even want to enter the Sony one.
like, there's totally a way to phrase it in a way that doesn't make you sound like a dick (eg "I wish the game industry would foster new voice acting talent more frequently instead of just using from the same small pool of actors")

but no

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
like, there's totally a way to phrase it in a way that doesn't make you sound like a dick (eg "I wish the game industry would foster new voice acting talent more frequently instead of just using from the same small pool of actors")

but no

Exactly, that is a conversation very much worth having. Especially in the context of poc actors.

Oct 25, 2017

but no
why do that when you can make a thread whining about people having gainful employment

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Yes Netflix, you bet your ass I want to watch Robocop for the 100th time.
Netflix's recommendation algorithm is unparalleled at its job.

You've seen this show? You definitely want to see this show again. And here's this new Netflix program that has nothing to do with anything, just in case, too!

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017

but no
Alternatively "These are all great VAs but I wish voice directors would get out of their comfort zones and not have them use the same voices over and over again."

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am sitting poolside at a hotel, drinking a beer and reading that Sony cancels PAX appearance thread...good shit.

CallmeDave

Oct 27, 2017
What's the deal with the west coast's audio lately? Today's quicklook and the audio from Ben's mic last Friday, sounds like they've been recording in a garage.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'm trying to comprehend the version of dalmasca that exists within ffxiv, compared to the ffxii version, and I am very confused

very intrigued but very confused

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
What's the deal with the west coast's audio lately? Today's quicklook and the audio from Ben's mic last Friday, sounds like they've been recording in a garage.
they've mentioned that they've had a problem with one of their devices that costs like 10k, and they would need to send it back to get looked at or fixed and be without it. at least I think thats what it is might be about another issue they have lol.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
I would imagine that they don't need the elaborate setup for those.
they use the same space so I assume they use all the same equipment except using whatever they need to stream out. even back in the previous office everything was set up to have their own virtual set. Its just that during QLs they just show the gameplay instead of cutting in faces.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Y'all ever think about how Warcraft has only ever been WoW to people that were born sixteen years ago and are now capable of driving cars?

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I'd like to see "Let's settle/finish this once and for all" threads officially enforced. Once there's a clear answer, the thread is locked and any new thread asking the same question is deleted and the creator permabanned.

That way I don't have to keep seeing the same questions being settled "once and for all" several times a year.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
seems about right, ive talked to multiple people whose warcraft frame of reference is warcraft 2 and how they didnt like where the series went after it and i'm pretty sure my reaction would be "uhhhhh, right...whatever"

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
That's all Warcraft has ever been to most people since WoW came out. It was way bigger than WC3, even taking into account DotA.
I was just thinking about how I really like that universe and how it's been held hostage to one form for almost twenty years. A Destiny-like console game but third person could be really cool.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
seems about right, ive talked to multiple people whose warcraft frame of reference is warcraft 2 and how they didnt like where the series went after it and i'm pretty sure my reaction would be "uhhhhh, right...whatever"

the fucking opening movie to warcraft 2 is stuck in my head forever. would probably put it under 'formative gaming memories'