• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I take my tuna straight. I'm not a coward.

Honestly if you squeeze out all the liquid it's kinda like diced salmon (but not really). It's more than fine. Just too dry sometimes based on how I do it so I always have like a litre of water next to me.

A litre of water and a can of tuna and an apple for breakfast every day; you'd think I'd be less fat than I am, but nah, this is my forever body, apparently.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i should get back on the dont have breakfast train. these stupid cheap bakeries that opened up on the way to work have ruined me

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
That passive skill bug Rorie stumbled into in the Wolcen QL is amazing.

I'm kinda shocked how much of a hot mess Wolcen is, since it actually had an Early Access period. There's so many fundamental issues in a genre all about perpetual forward progress.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching an old 2014 stream with Dan on GBI and holy shit he really was at his worst of being completely close minded, ignorant and "America Fuck yeah rah rah rah".... JFC

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played a single Warcraft game. Not even Hearthstone.

Warcraft 3 base and The Frozen Throne are masterpieces of the RTS genre.

I wish so hard we'd get Warcraft 4.

And Hearthstone was a really good intro to CCGs for me. I still enjoy it, though it's not as fun as it was back in the days before the first expansion.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
And Hearthstone was a really good intro to CCGs for me. I still enjoy it, though it's not as fun as it was back in the days before the first expansion.
I thought about trying it out but I was deep into MTG when it launched and didn't feel like I had the brainpower to remember the rules for two different CCGs.

Now I just avoid it because I know I'll end up spending too much money because of my addictive personality, and also fuck Blizzard.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
Someone complimented my Luchadeer shirt at Xbox Studios campus yesterday.

Though I'm not sure he knew the origin, or just likes lucha masks. We need a code phrase to say to each other in the wild.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone complimented my Luchadeer shirt at Xbox Studios campus yesterday.

Though I'm not sure he knew the origin, or just likes lucha masks. We need a code phrase to say to each other in the wild.

They need to see that shirt again.

Only price of GB merch I ever really wanted.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
69GKV3dsVr3flaaJuUINrD4nMAEsuonePlxN-2a-70pkCiK_1zSezmpCGM4X6hLQ7acxov0QmMxBsvAVw-EplGDQtfPo8uuhBgpsICZ8yA

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm so I've been using that idle Steam card app thing but my number of new cards on Steam has been stuck at 100 since this morning... This is a suspiciously round number to be a coincidence... Hmmm

1 gift from Megasoum

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Megasoum Megasoum!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Megasoum said:
Turns out I have a giftable copy of Frozen Synapse Prime in my Steam Inventory.

Whoever wins this, please PM me on here with your email and I'll be able to gift you the copy directly via Steam.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Frozen Synapse Prime - Won by predprey (4 entries)

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I have finished The Division. The last few actual "missions" were pretty good.

Time for The Division 2.

Here we go, motherfuckers, It's DC time.

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For anyone who used the Steam Economy Enhancer script to sell your cards, did you change any of the settings? I used the sell all cards button, and while some are selling now and then, most of mine aren't. I suppose I'm just being a little impatient though.

Feb 12, 2019
I finished Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Would I recommend it? No, probably not. Do I regret playing it? Eh, probably not? At its best, it's not as good as Ninja Gaiden 2 (which wasn't as good as Ninja Gaiden Black) and the game is rarely at is best. Even having been "fixed" from whatever disaster the vanilla version apparently was, it feels like they bolted "okay-to-good combat" onto the most 2012 video game in existence. Do you like bad scripted bullshit? How about quick time events? What about some truly wretched boss fights with fast, tracking grab attacks? The basic act of Izuna Dropping various soldiers, ninjas, and demons into the dirt over and over again is still as satisfying as it's always been, but man there sure is a lot of dumb stuff that gets in the way of that, and not just the camera for once.

And that's not even getting into the game's story, which is weirdly... prevalent the entire time? It's a baffling thing, and they seem to want you to take it seriously without actually trying to improve Ninja Gaiden's trademark hyperactive jumble of Ninjas, Demons, and Tits (or any combination of the three.) I mean, they even got Troy Baker to voice Ryu Hayabusa at the height of his "being in every video game" but all I can think is "Boy, it sure is really dumb that I can shake the DualShock to make all the ladies' boobs bounce during cutscenes."

Now, you may note that this is the fourth video game I've finished in a week. I too would really like for my new job to start.

predprey

Banned
Sep 20, 2019
is division 2 worth $3

the amount of content for 3 bucks is a steal. their strategy is probably to lure you in and get you invested in the game itself to be willing to sink more moolah into the microtransactions and expansion. if you were hoping for it to go on sale now is a good time to buy the standard version then wake another year before expansion goes on sale. if new to the series just know it doesnt play like your standard action shooter though, more a hybrid between an mmo and a shooter

predprey

Banned
Sep 20, 2019
I finished Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Would I recommend it? No, probably not. Do I regret playing it? Eh, probably not? At its best, it's not as good as Ninja Gaiden 2 (which wasn't as good as Ninja Gaiden Black) and the game is rarely at is best. Even having been "fixed" from whatever disaster the vanilla version apparently was, it feels like they bolted "okay-to-good combat" onto the most 2012 video game in existence. Do you like bad scripted bullshit? How about quick time events? What about some truly wretched boss fights with fast, tracking grab attacks? The basic act of Izuna Dropping various soldiers, ninjas, and demons into the dirt over and over again is still as satisfying as it's always been, but man there sure is a lot of dumb stuff that gets in the way of that, and not just the camera for once.

And that's not even getting into the game's story, which is weirdly... prevalent the entire time? It's a baffling thing, and they seem to want you to take it seriously without actually trying to improve Ninja Gaiden's trademark hyperactive jumble of Ninjas, Demons, and Tits (or any combination of the three.) I mean, they even got Troy Baker to voice Ryu Hayabusa at the height of his "being in every video game" but all I can think is "Boy, it sure is really dumb that I can shake the DualShock to make all the ladies' boobs bounce during cutscenes."

Now, you may note that this is the fourth video game I've finished in a week. I too would really like for my new job to start.

3 came out after Itagaki left following some dispute with Tecmo? Not sure if the quality and direction had anything to do with him leaving. Kinda like Metal Gear Survive after Kojima left Konami

predprey

Banned
Sep 20, 2019
Warcraft 3 base and The Frozen Throne are masterpieces of the RTS genre.

I wish so hard we'd get Warcraft 4.

seems like RTS isn't where the money is nowadays, if Blizzard is going to sink money into making WC4 a blockbuster hit they would probably need to reinvent the genre for it to not just be starcraft 2 with orcs and elves and continuation story of frozen throne. for now they seem more invested in diablo 4

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That cop-killing scene in Robocop is still brutal. I should not have watched that as an 8 year old. Still a great movie, though!

The guy who directed district 9 is doing a sequel to it. Should be intresting.