• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i need an xcom 2 mod that makes everyone shut the hell up, especially the chosen and the new faction guys. like don't waste my time but for letting me play in peace without NPCs talking at me the entire time. Saturday morning cartoon ass villains

But that's the best part

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

BlankGrimIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
>bought a 1100 dollar 2060 laptop
>bought a $500 4K TV for my consoles
>the only games that currently hold my attention are on Switch

Doom and RE3 plz hurry

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I assume that's the answer they wanted and meant to say west, but they could have also meant Bakalar, I guess

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Americans why does it seem like the controlling interests in the dem party are just absolutely determined to shoot themselves in the foot

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Hey Americans why does it seem like the controlling interests in the dem party are just absolutely determined to shoot themselves in the foot
Not American (yet close) but: Comfortability is sacrosanct. Having a candidate that is generally agreeable in the overarching sense is broadly more acceptable (to the """"""base""""""") than one that is actually powerful and moving and can make positive moves even if a bit of the base is like "woah, there...".

Feb 12, 2019
So! As part of my vague backlog quest, I played the first hour of Vagrant Story. That game seems, uh... like a thing I will get back to when I'm in the mood for what appear to be some very fiddly, hyper-specific mechanics that I only vaguely understood after watching a youtube video. Very impressive for a PS1 game though.
Weirdly enough I was just reading an article about this. If you want to be charitable, it's that a lot of the party leadership is scared shitless of losing to Trump again and they think Bernie can't win. If you want to be less charitable, there's a decent amount of ego and mutual resentment going on, since Bernie has never really considered himself a member of the party.

In any case, I think it's probably worth mentioning that (like a lot of other political traditions and institutions in this country) the way the US does presidential primaries is broken as shit and the dumbass drawn-out horse race nature of the whole thing causes problems.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm not American, but America really needs to abolish the two-party system. It has allowed a protofascist party literally subverting their democracy to stay viable. It's a broken system only getting more broken as time goes on.

Oct 25, 2017
you ever talk to an 18 year old and just think what the fuck
made me realize that i did actually mature even though i dont feel like i have sometimes

Have some recent college graduates at work (22-23) and it's bananas. Weird being 10 years older than folks at your job. Guess I should get used to it though
i have a few early 20 something year olds in my language class. im 6-8 years older than them and whenever i tell them my age they exclaim 'i cant believe youre so old you dont look it!' ...thanks?

Oct 27, 2017
Hollow Knight is easily one of my games of this generation. It came out on PS4 almost exactly three years ago and I somehow let it slip from my mind until now. It's possibly the best Metroidvania ever made. I've been mopping up end-game stuff to put off finishing it, and I'm finding it to be the most rewarding part of the game by far. It has that Dark Souls quality where something will seem impossibly difficult, but then you slow down and learn the patterns and succeed.

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone sucks in the Evangelion universe.

I just read that Hollow Knight: Silksong isn't planned to launch on PS4 and I'm honestly thinking I'll have to rebuy a Switch for it.

Sep 12, 2018
This made me look up stuff to see if they did Metallica reactions, which I hadn't seen before (their read on War Pigs is still the GOAT).

Turns out they did a bunch!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lost+in+vegas+metallica

I have never enjoyed an orgasm as much as this man enjoyed those 30 seconds of this song.

Their reaction to Opeth's Blackwater Park is legendary, song making George almost do a 360 in his chair.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Have some recent college graduates at work (22-23) and it's bananas. Weird being 10 years older than folks at your job. Guess I should get used to it though
Next year I'll have 5 or 6 people at work who were born AFTER I started working myself...(I started in 1999, they'll be out of uni next year and born in 99 or 00).

That's old :(

ket

Jul 27, 2018

$$$$

Sanders' campaign isn't fueled by big money donors which means he isn't beholden to lobbyists (unlike most American lawmakers). Combine this with his radical ideas and a Sanders presidential nomination & election would be damn near unprecedented/scary for mainstream Dems.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I was looking at psn sale and apparently I forgot that ffxv episode ardyn happened and was released

I watched a trailer and
I have absolutely no idea what is happening

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
assassins creed origins suggests that ffxv is canon and they share the same universe

but in ffxv, assassins creed is a fun video game series noct and the bois play

🤔

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sep 12, 2018

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was watching the end of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and my mother was laughing at the brutal violence at the end lol
I was also cracking up in the theater at the end. I was expecting it to go the other way for the entire movie so when shit started to go down it was just the most amazing, cathartic release, and it was so fucking funny. It didn't land at all for my gf and her sister probably in large part because they knew very little about the Cielo Drive murders. I just happened to be reading Helter Skelter when that movie came out. I don't think it works nearly as well if you're not at least somewhat versed in Manson lore.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Blacklist is good, but better then CT?

EXbuBfA.gif
I'm with you. While I immensely enjoyed the moment to moment in Blacklist, CT actually stayed with me all these years and continues to do so. What a game.

The camera is not good in Ninja Gaiden 2.
The camera is not good in any of the 3D Ninja Gaiden games.

anchor.fm

Uncut Gems by Panning the Stream • A podcast on Anchor

We're celebrating 100 episodes! And what better way to have a laid-back celebration than to watch Adam Sandler attempt to avoid a violent death at the hands of loan sharks for over two hours! Uncut Gems is streaming on Netflix everywhere but the U.S., but you can rent it on Amazon Prime Video in...
e8678dc1554d02b8f95f1983278469072ee8c685.jpg

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Their reaction to Opeth's Blackwater Park is legendary, song making George almost do a 360 in his chair.

oh yeah I'm gonna go all the way down this youtube hole. This is absolutely the right reaction to that riff in the first video.

I'm watching the Deliverance video right now because that outro goes SO HARD. edit: it delivered

Last edited: