• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Started a new State of Decay 2 campaign... Game is still fun! First time I play since launch.

I'm glad to hear that it has improved a lot since but even after only 30min of play, I can see it still has some of that jank!

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

This is like a BDG Unraveled segment but for food. I would have thought that the "tri" was just because it was one bigger than "bi" but apparently not!

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Have I gone insane or does anyone else remember a game/Quicklook where they played a super campy FMV-western game (made recently b/c I recall it was in HD)? My memory was that it starts off as a seemingly straightforward homage to Mad Dog Mcree and then they decide to stop playing when they get to a part with something crazy like time travel to avoid spoilers.

My google-fu is returning nothing so I'm starting to wonder if I've been dropped into the wrong mirror universe haha.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Have I gone insane or does anyone else remember a game/Quicklook where they played a super campy FMV-western game (made recently b/c I recall it was in HD)? My memory was that it starts off as a seemingly straightforward homage to Mad Dog Mcree and then they decide to stop playing when they get to a part with something crazy like time travel to avoid spoilers.

My google-fu is returning nothing so I'm starting to wonder if I've been dropped into the wrong mirror universe haha.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

Legend of the Gunstringer was a Kinect game that had a Mad Dog McCree parody DLC called The Tubeman Chronicles.

I may be getting these names slightly wrong but this is what you're looking for.

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, thanks, that was driving me crazy. I think I must have just skipped over it in whatever results by just seeing The Gunstringer and thinking that's too 'normal' a title.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
What a crazy era it was a decade ago. There was a downloadable-only game requiring a $150 accessory about being a puppet skeleton shooting things with your own real life hands and then they made a paid DLC thing inside of it parodying a goofy Western FMV shooter arcade game from 20 years prior and did a semi-competent facsimile of it.

I couldn't imagine anything so gleefully stupid existing today.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The gif and the video look similar, but its interesting seeing Drew's hair grow out and that Patrick is replaced by Austin

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh great... I just saw a mouse run accros the kitchen and go behind the stove... Like I needed that this week...

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't think it was possible, but I'm actually gonna be up for the Breakpoint free weekend's start in the wee hours of the night.
Oh great... I just saw a mouse run accros the kitchen and go behind the stove... Like I needed that this week...
Educate your mouse bro on the importance of social distancing during these troubled times.

Feb 12, 2019
Important quarantine backlog update: Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II is still good. Hadn't played the Retribution campaign before (you can choose your faction at the start!), and it's fun to try and manage a bunch of small squads in real-time, sort of like a Baldur's Gate without the pause and with more Space Orks. It's also fun because the Orks are a bunch of cockney-ass hooligans who give zero shits about what's actually happening in the story.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I always wish that ARPGs and all the other vaguely story-based WH40k stuff let you play Orks. Their response to whatever story going on would be great.

Really should've played that Warhammer (fantasy) MMO, way back when. Always sounded interesting.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017

Josh Sawyer - director of Fallout: New Vegas, Pillars 1&2 - streamed Disco Elysium earlier, if anyone's interested in checking out the VOD?

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Lost Legacy finished.

Liked it more than Uncharted 4 mostly because it didn't move the goalposts 2-3 too many times.