• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edward is the best AC protagonist and Black Flag easily has the best story in the series. That game really hit for me in a way no other AC game has before or since.

Is Odyssey worth getting if I didn't finish Origins because I got bored of the repetitive loop?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Edward is the best AC protagonist and Black Flag easily has the best story in the series. That game really hit for me in a way no other AC game has before or since.

Is Odyssey worth getting if I didn't finish Origins because I got bored of the repetitive loop?
Odyssey is 1000% repetitive loop in my experience.

It can be fun but yeah.

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
accidentally hit myself in the testicles playing half life alyx today

should have bought animal crossing.

Oct 25, 2017
What I have learned from Animal Crossing Twitter so far is that most people seem to have a very methodical approach when it comes to their islands while I mostly try to work around the trees and keep the rural charm.
I have the shop now, how much more public buildings are there in the game? And how many people are going to live on your island?

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
oh our friend whose name I cant remember on the gb unarchived youtube channel has put up a bunch of recent stuff, like some Rorie streams

thanks to you friend!

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Why do I keep going into Virus threads? It's really not good for my mental health.

Honestly, it's best just to check on the news once a day just so that you know what's going on and that's it. It can be overwhelming right now as things are going to be escalating for a while. Theres nothing you can do about it so just take care of yourself, that's all you can control.

Oct 27, 2017
Alyx is so damn impressive that I am genuinely sad that we will probably never see anything like it again. (Just in terms of production and scope)
I started watching Danny O'Dwyer's play through and had to shut it off. I knew not seeing that shit in VR wasn't doing it justice, so I'll just wait and hope it's on PSVR version 2.

There was a part with a walker early on that I imagine in VR would be absolutely horrifying.

Oct 25, 2017
I started watching Danny O'Dwyer's play through and had to shut it off. I knew not seeing that shit in VR wasn't doing it justice, so I'll just wait and hope it's on PSVR version 2.
Yeah, I don't think the game would look particularly impressive outside of VR. It's the small things when playing it that make it so cool.
I haven't played that many VR games but the coolest thing to me is how your hands are actual objects in the world and you can interact with other things without pressing a button. Like you can just push things off a table or swing a hanging body around without pressing anything so it feels super natural.

Deleted member 10234

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I don't think the game would look particularly impressive outside of VR. It's the small things when playing it that make it so cool.
I haven't played that many VR games but the coolest thing to me is how your hands are actual objects in the world and you can interact with other things without pressing a button. Like you can just push things off a table or swing a hanging body around without pressing anything so it feels super natural.
It's weird how well all that works even without "real" feedback from your hands, just a bit of vibration.

CD_93

Dec 12, 2017
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Alyx is so damn impressive that I am genuinely sad that we will probably never see anything like it again. (Just in terms of production and scope)

I think that's highly unlikely. Alyx has set a bar for current gen VR. It will be matched and surpassed as the tech and the platform advances - if not by others then by Valve themselves. This won't be their last rodeo.

But soak in the moment. Alyx is a benchmark which will be talked about in years to come, both as an impressive product and its place in the Half Life mythos.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Brad/Vinny State of Decay 2 video is real good. It's been so freakin' long I forgot how S-tier of a pairing Brad/Vinny was.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Someone who has Twitter, please tag Jeff and Dan for this

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Judging from the OT on this site the Doom Eternal community is worse than the Souls community with their mentality of "git gud" and "no you just don't understand all these beautiful complex systems". Some of them are posting like they're getting paid to defend the game. It always turns me off of OTs and it's why I'd usually rather post my thoughts on a game here or on twitter or whatever.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Ring Fit needs to chill with the Warrior II Pose
Judging from the OT on this site the Doom Eternal community is worse than the Souls community with their mentality of "git gud" and "no you just don't understand all these beautiful complex systems". Some of them are posting like they're getting paid to defend the game. It always turns me off of OTs and it's why I'd usually rather post my thoughts on a game here or on twitter or whatever.
Yeah even as someone who completely 180'd on the game, to where I now see where the acclaim comes from, the elitists are super annoying

Sep 12, 2018

Randomly saw 99000 bells in my inventory and I thought I hit some weird bug but it turns out it was overflow because Tom's center is closed for the day.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
update:

she_esh just liked my twitter demand that he 'makes me a corner' so therefor now it's legaly binding and he has to ruin his aminal crossing game to put a corner in for me the king of skels : )

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
what is the point of all the goofy items in Animal Crossing if they're not interactive, just to show it off?

I really don't get it, I was excited to get scooters and directors chairs and popcorn machines but then they just sit there