• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TAFAE

Aug 27, 2018
Michigan
Will the real master ninja please stand up?
This game looks like a cross between Splatoon and a bad anime brawler??

Edit: Podracing lol but also Panzer Dragoon Remake on Switch today!

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I almost posted yesterday asking why the previous XCOM wasn't on Switch yet considering it even has a mobile version.

I'd play XCOM2 as well, but I dread the performance there, it is borderline unplayable on a PS4.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I really hope this whole working from home thing brings more cross-coast content after they are back in the studio. More Vinny and Brad content and some Jeff and Vinny too.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm interested in those clubhouse sports games. They looked rad.

Also ARMS is totally underrated. Online party mode coop was so fun. Motion controls were intuitive and worked well too. The game really needed any amount of post-launch support to mix-up playlists and stuff.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
gamefreak.png

why are gamefreak so awful

May 5, 2018
Star Wars Racer was a real "WTF but I'm happy it's on Switch!" Announcement for me. Loved that game as a kid.

I'm curious about XCOM 2 on Switch. Heard Civ 6 ran surprisingly well on it so maybe XCOM 2 will be decent too? Panzer Dragoon Shadowdrop is nice though.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i mean if all the multiplayer games in that collection are online capable that isnt so bad

clearly no one else wanted to buy touhou gensou mahjong with me so maybe i can accidentally convince someone to play riichi on this game

but i guess i gotta know whats online

May 5, 2018
Oh yeah, Burnout Paradise is coming to Switch! But also the remastered game doesn't have the licensed soundtrack right? So no Girlfriend from Avril Lavigne?

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
wtf is going on. who thought "Do you think the current pandemic should affect how reviewers rate Resident Evil 3?" was a good idea?!

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I had some fun with the game during some pre-launch demo but I knew it's not something I would keep playing.
This song was a fucking banger though

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Bioshock on Switch is a cool idea, but the recent remaster were all busted. I can't imagine this version being better.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
That Good Job game or whatever its called looks potentially interesting... XCom 2 is nice but without mods I don't know I care that much.

Oct 25, 2017
Edward is the best AC protagonist and Black Flag easily has the best story in the series. That game really hit for me in a way no other AC game has before or since.

Is Odyssey worth getting if I didn't finish Origins because I got bored of the repetitive loop?
Holy shit definitely don't get Odyssey in that case

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Bioshock on Switch is a cool idea, but the recent remaster were all busted. I can't imagine this version being better.

If I wasn't unemployed during ths quarantine (which makes it LOUSY for interviews of any kind), I'd be all over them right away. Portable Bioshock sounds great. But to be fair, portable XCom 2 is what I"m all about.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I sincerely don't understand the strong reactions to these Nintendo Directs. The emotional weight people give to game announcements is crazy.