• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I know I post in here rarely and it's almost always self centered and often pessimistic ranting, but typing shit out helps me sometimes.

I'm hitting that major depression/dread phase of all this. I'm in SoCal, near LA where cases are sky rocketing. Our own cases as of yesterday are at 54 with 2 deaths. I'm at the point where I really don't think my sister (asthmatic, overweight) and my mom (72, just got over pneumonia where she had to be hospitalized for 48 hours) are going to make it through this. It's impossible to socially distance. Our grocery stores are picked clean at all times. I can't use the "vulnerable hours" because I refuse to let my mom or dad go out with me. So I'm getting take out every day and I know that's when I'll contract it, and bring it home to everyone.
Jesus, dude, that sucks. There's no good answer to this. All we can really do is hope for the best for you and your family. Make sure to take care of you and yours and be as safe as possible.

Could you travel somewhere more remote to get a more stock-resilient grocery? Grab some non-perishables just in case the virus blows up around you? Get groceries delivered (even if at a premium) from a more distant place?

Seriously, best of luck. Stay safe.

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan

Got it for cheap on Amazon because the packaging is apparently damaged woohoo

zVh90YR.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So State of Decay 2 will always start on my main monitor (I have 2 monitors and one tv hooked up to the pc and I play the games on the tv)... A lot of games do not support specifying which monitor to use so it'S no that surprising. I can simply hit Shift+Win+Left/Right to move the window to my tv.

The thing with SoD2 tho is that it goes back to the main monitor every single time I alt tab out of it OR anytime you go through a loading screen.... First game I ever see do that and this is really dumb...

Oct 25, 2017
I know I post in here rarely and it's almost always self centered and often pessimistic ranting, but typing shit out helps me sometimes.

I'm hitting that major depression/dread phase of all this. I'm in SoCal, near LA where cases are sky rocketing. Our own cases as of yesterday are at 54 with 2 deaths. I'm at the point where I really don't think my sister (asthmatic, overweight) and my mom (72, just got over pneumonia where she had to be hospitalized for 48 hours) are going to make it through this. It's impossible to socially distance. Our grocery stores are picked clean at all times. I can't use the "vulnerable hours" because I refuse to let my mom or dad go out with me. So I'm getting take out every day and I know that's when I'll contract it, and bring it home to everyone.
I'm sorry dude, I know it's not useful but keep the faith and just take the precautions you can

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Spent like 20 minutes getting bait for stringfish catchin

Hiked up to the cliffs, walked to the river and a stringfish spawned first try before I even used any bait, yeehaw

Oct 25, 2017
Because owning old ass games is dope
True but I have other old ass games that I actually like and have played.

I'm blaming half price books for offering them for like five dollars and my poor impulse control

Sorry about what you're going through. Is it possible to have the take out delivered to your home with no contact?

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for replies duders. I'm taking all the CDC precautions and doing a good job of that. Unfortunately for delivery every service is majorly backed up here, to the point that grocery delivery is unavailable for the foreseeable future.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for replies duders. I'm taking all the CDC precautions and doing a good job of that. Unfortunately for delivery every service is majorly backed up here, to the point that grocery delivery is unavailable for the foreseeable future.
I get that SoCal is a crazy hub but Jesus, I'm a few minutes outside Toronto and it's not nearly so bonkers out here. Good luck!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
HOLY SHIT... I really need to keep the shadowplay stuff running in the background because my car in State of Decay 2 just did the same thing that happened to Vinny and Ryan in that Sleeping Dog quicklook hahahaha

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
HOLY SHIT... I really need to keep the shadowplay stuff running in the background because my car in State of Decay 2 just did the same thing that happened to Vinny and Ryan in that Sleeping Dog quicklook hahahaha

Maybe it's a sentiment to how good this past couple weeks of GB has been, but Ryan's mic going into the red during this really feels like half the fun here, like the recording cannot contain how stoked he was about the silly way the game broke.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Huh, despite having nearly 30 games on UPlay, I think buying Warlords of New York just now is the first time I actually put money directly into the store. It had absolutely zero personal payment information stored in it. No address or name; no anything. I guess that's a testament to their ubiquity because all of this was either from Steam, freebies on EGS, or freebies on Uplay itself. But they finally got me.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017

good luck my man. we're here if you need to vent

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Abby said she doesn't really like FPS games that don't have ADS. She could move the weapon to the center, it's halfway there :D

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
gonna have to grab a new laptop for various purposes since i'm gonna quarantine at my gf's place... hope it gets delivered before everything shuts down :T

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no... I booted Control for the first time since I finished it around launch to play the new dlc and they have somehow unequipped all my weapons and mods since... I have no fucking idea what to pick or what is good