• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
hdxvrxusewo41.jpg

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Abby said she doesn't really like FPS games that don't have ADS. She could move the weapon to the center, it's halfway there :D

Did she actually say ADS? Think I've heard her say a bunch that she doesn't like games that don't let her look down the gun, but I don't know if it's from knowing the design differences of the "slow down and aim" nature of ADS games. Seems to be a common thing with newer generations of FPS gamers that I've seen who aren't as familiar with the "older" game type of moving at full speed all the time/no sprint and not needing to slow down and aim down sights to get perfect accuracy/no artificial spread.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm just waiting for the Alan Wake stuff because otherwise it's all bad DLC.
The first dlc was combat challenges but the one that came out today is an actual expansion... The reviews are super good too. It's a new map with new powers and upgrades and stuff.

I'm really enjoying it so far!

I am kind of dumbfounded that the of version doesn't support HDR tho... What a shame.

Edit

kotaku.com

Control’s First Story DLC Is Just As Good As The Main Game

Control’s new downloadable content, The Foundation, is neither a simple add-on nor an afterthought. Rather, it’s a fully-fleshed out expansion that pulls you deeper into the mysteries, paranormal combat, and sprawling exploration that made Control one of the best games of 2019. In fact, much of...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
The first dlc was combat challenges but the one that came out today is an actual expansion... The reviews are super good too. It's a new map with new powers and upgrades and stuff.

I'm really enjoying it so far!

I am kind of dumbfounded that the of version doesn't support HDR tho... What a shame.

Edit

kotaku.com

Control’s First Story DLC Is Just As Good As The Main Game

Control’s new downloadable content, The Foundation, is neither a simple add-on nor an afterthought. Rather, it’s a fully-fleshed out expansion that pulls you deeper into the mysteries, paranormal combat, and sprawling exploration that made Control one of the best games of 2019. In fact, much of...
Wait I thought the reviews were bad. Nevermind, I'll have to play this and reinstall my EGS copy.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
My friend wants me to download Warzone as a means of conversation but I told him we could just talk on the phone...

Like he told me multiple times to download Warzone.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
The nier automata/gestalt/replicant soundtrack vinyls went back up on square enix's store so I bought them

I don't even have a vinyl player....

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Having played Coney Island and the first quarter-ish of Warmind/Warfare/Wardogs or whatever it was called, it's still borderline disgusting how well the Division 2 devs keep turning kinda real life locations into exciting, diverse combat encounters with their different weapons and enemies (and it's ever more obvious when they're now in the same locale that had much blander fights in Division 1). It's endlessly impressive, especially with the Neutral Lighting turned on and a decent colour range at 60FPS; it's super snappy and stylish and exciting every fight.

I swear I don't work for Ubisoft. It just continues to be surprisingly impressive.

Oct 29, 2017
The nier automata/gestalt/replicant soundtrack vinyls went back up on square enix's store so I bought them

Welcome to the wild world of record collecting. Join us over at the Vinyl thread or join the Video Game Vinyl Discord.

General rule of thumb is any player less than $150 isn't worth your time, avoid anything with the words Crosley, ION, Victrola on it. I have an Audio Technica LP-120 with an external preamp, headphone amp and powered speakers and it sounds good, but I could always go up.

also the plural of vinyl is vinyl

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Having played Coney Island and the first quarter-ish of Warmind/Warfare/Wardogs or whatever it was called, it's still borderline disgusting how well the Division 2 devs keep turning kinda real life locations into exciting, diverse combat encounters with their different weapons and enemies (and it's ever more obvious when they're now in the same locale that had much blander fights in Division 1). It's endlessly impressive, especially with the Neutral Lighting turned on and a decent colour range at 60FPS; it's super snappy and stylish and exciting every fight.

I swear I don't work for Ubisoft. It just continues to be surprisingly impressive.
As a pure third-person shooter experience, TD2 is way underrated.

Makes me wonder if Ubi would be better off just making the next Division a linear 8-10 hour campaign and leave it at that. The open world is pointless.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i bought a new laptop since i'll probably be self isolating at my gf's place instead of at my apartment... hopefully the damn thing actually turns up and doesnt get fucked by border shit. Oh well it was a relatively cheap laptop so whatever... and I was going to get one anyway.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio

I'd say don't do it, it's a trap...but welcome to the endless rabbit hole of video game vinyl. As long as you stay with official releases and avoid discogs or vinyl groups slinging boots and vinyl rips, you'll survive with your sanity and wallet intact. Also...
General rule of thumb is any player less than $150 isn't worth your time, avoid anything with the words Crosley, ION, Victrola on it.
This is definitely solid advice if you actually plan on getting into vinyl. woot occasionally has some good deals on record players. Same with Amazon.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Yves is too interested in protecting the integrity of the game the microtransactions.

Case in point: Breakpoint has some kind of anti-cheat spyware called Battleye and the multiplayer is like 10% of the game.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
it's true!

sequels don't get a lot of love from giant bomb in general

unless it's the freshest annual franchise in all of video games, call of mutha fuckin duty

Battle Royales up in this aaaaasssssssssssssss

I fucking can't wait until they rant about the Marauders.

Those overly 'complicated upgrades' are for sure gonna help them.