• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eddy

Oct 25, 2017
4EIvNG5.jpg

Garrus 3000.

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
Another fun fact is watching him play GTA V is that...I think he is one of those "invert the Y axis" people. He only plays civ 6, cities skyline and games like that, and he's picking GTA up for nostalgia. But he just CANNOT get over the camera control loooool.

I'm not going to fix it for him, he has to learn the hard way

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I am on an island with hybrid hyacinths

there are only big fish

I caught 3 stringfish in about a minute

but there is no fucking river mouth so I literally cannot catch a sturgeon

Oct 25, 2017
If you place an item on the ground in AC, does it just stay there if you close the game or is everything gone the next day? Talking about fish and bugs and stuff

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Since who knows how long it will be until I play it I went ahead and spoiled Half Life Alyx for myself.

seems interesting. And I understand that this is what Valve wanted to do and of course they can do whatever with their IPs I also understand how it's a bummer you have to spend all this money and have space as well to play the next game in the franchise after all these years. Especially if you want to play it in the best conditions possible.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry, I found it

Wish I was able to explain it better, but Dan never seemed to be able to grasp the concept of fake alternate realities that operate in their own continuity that people know are fake. I don't even know if it was an act, but there are other examples of him doing this. Like not being able to understand Kingdom Hearts, and not for the normal story reasons, but because Mickey was a cartoon and there were humans.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Played Half Life Alyx for another hour. Got a shotgun! Game is suuuuuper not afraid to throw stuff your way. It gets pretty hectic! Love the story so far too. Some of the in person character work is classic Valve.

Btw came out of VR to my Twitter notifications being blown up. My AC tweet doubled the amount of retweets and likes since the last time I checked it. Neat!

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
got my stringfish after about ~20 baits and also got a golden trout randomly, feeelin preeeetty good

also got my brick bridge project done

Oct 25, 2017
Woa, woa, woa
Wait a minute.
I don't know if this is common knowledge but look at this
pzbDfNI.jpg

Those are CLEARLY continents on that "moon". Those ain't no moon craters.
Are Aliens a thing in Animal Crossing?

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Woa, woa, woa
Wait a minute.
I don't know if this is common knowledge but look at this
pzbDfNI.jpg

Those are CLEARLY continents on that "moon". Those ain't no moon craters.
Are Aliens a thing in Animal Crossing?
That's been the hinted at running plot of Animal Crossing from the start: that you're a human stuck on an animal reserve planet across from Earth

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Wish I was able to explain it better, but Dan never seemed to be able to grasp the concept of fake alternate realities that operate in their own continuity that people know are fake. I don't even know if it was an act, but there are other examples of him doing this. Like not being able to understand Kingdom Hearts, and not for the normal story reasons, but because Mickey was a cartoon and there were humans.
Film major

perfect free

Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell is the Warzone download over 100 gbs, why is it downloading the entire Call of Duty.

WHY AREN'T THEY SEPARATED

I learned recently that if you own Modern Warfare, you can't download the Warzone client separately while logged in on the account that owns MW; it always tries to give you the entire MW download. Switching to a different battle.net account "fixed" this and allowed me to just download Warzone, but of course this is fucking stupid and shouldn't be necessary.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Wow he's real
animalcrossing.fandom.com

Alien

The alien (エイリアン eirian?, alien) is a supporting character in the movie Gekijōban Dōbutsu no Mori. In addition, the alien appears as a secret in New Leaf and New Horizons, appearing in game during a certain time (ex. 3:33 AM in New Horizons) on active televisions. It will speak in gibberish for...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Beside the point of the tweet but I listened to the band on that guy's shirt because a record shop put the wrong disc in a used CD I bought and it was the most 90s rock music I've ever heard.

That seems like a good intentional joke about that character I've never realized.

Edit: Oh wow you're right that may be the most collectively 90s rock music I've ever heard.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Well here's how I spent my day

Man... I bought a guitar...like.. almost 2 years ago now? Like many people who have bought an instrument for the first time... I bought it with a bunch of gear and then proceeded to never actually touch it... It's been collecting dust on its stand in my bedroom ever since... Maybe I should use this quarantine to finally get off my ass, pick it up and find myself some kind of good online lesson (they must exist, I'm sure).

I've really enjoyed your guitar tweets btw (except for the guilt they give me haha)... Great musical choice too!

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
]
Wow, not nearly as good as I am

--Joeku said, several thousand years after having died and had enough time to get that good at playing guitar.

Man... I bought a guitar...like.. almost 2 years ago now? Like many people who have bought an instrument for the first time... I bought it with a bunch of gear and then proceeded to never actually touch it... It's been collecting dust on its stand in my bedroom ever since... Maybe I should use this quarantine to finally get off my ass, pick it up and find myself some kind of good online lesson (they must exist, I'm sure).

I've really enjoyed your guitar tweets btw (except for the guilt they give me haha)... Great musical choice too!
Thank you duders!

Oddly enough, this is the first week I've played guitar in at least a year. But I spent the entirety of high school learning Megadeth every day.
Crazy how muscle memory works!