• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
2/3rds of any Giant Bomb OT: Man, anime sucks ass lmfao

/Something anime-related happens that is pretty cool

Giant Bomb OT: ACTUALLY ANIME FUCKING RULEEESSSSS

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I should finally get around to selling that Eva DVD set I have before it drops in value (did it already drop in value? probably)

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. Pretentious shit show.
tenor.gif

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
statistically speaking, the ratio of good anime to bad anime is better than the ratio of good video games to bad video games. In part because there are no good video games.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way RDR Online isn't broken as fuck on launch
it's never gonna be not-fucked up. GTAO managed to get some really fun content but it's still broken as fuck. hackers galore, and who can blame them given how expensive and time consuming it is to actually access said content

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
the whole "ride your horse while a mournful song plays" thing again didn't do much for me but

christ, this reunion scene, the music, Sadie, an actually satisfying turret sequence

game good

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, just noticed that their YouTube channel mentions this
GiantBomb.com's Jeff Gerstmann, Brad Shoemaker, Vinny Caravella, Alex Navarro, Dan Ryckert, and Ben Pack sit down and play some of the best new releases. As well as some of the worst.
as part of a "Quick Look", which is oddly specific and also factually incorrect.

Though it kinda makes me wonder if they're planning to sideline some folks from Quick Looks in the future? Sure hope not.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i haven't watched Eva in over half my lifetime. my mom gifted me 6 months of netflix so i guess i'm in again. congratulations to me!

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, just noticed that their YouTube channel mentions this
as part of a "Quick Look", which is oddly specific and also factually incorrect.

Though it kinda makes me wonder if they're planning to sideline some folks from Quick Looks in the future? Sure hope not.
Weird, but I guess these are the people that were hired to talk about games, specifically. although...

Jeff Gerstmann, Brad Shoemaker, Vinny Caravella, Alex Navarro, Dan Ryckert, and Ben Pack

One of these things is not like the others...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing I know about Eva is that it's sad, the end of Devilman is similar, and the guy in Me!Me!Me! had figurines of the characters.

So I feel primed to finally watch this. Hopefully it's a decent scan. Was it ever confirmed that a good version existed at all, or are the rough dvd rips all that exist?

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. This Evangelion news is blowing up in a way I find really, really interesting.

Two people I've never associated with anime:

I can't remember another anime announcement touching off this kind of widespread discussion. Once again, Evangelion is changing the game. Maybe.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. This Evangelion news is blowing up in a way I find really, really interesting.

Two people I've never associated with anime:

I can't remember another anime announcement touching off this kind of widespread discussion. Once again, Evangelion is changing the game. Maybe.

I have no idea who these people are thus they don't matter.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Myles McNutt cannot be a real name

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2143327

(Wait, is posting this link a bad idea? Let me know if this somehow resembles doxxing.)

I have no idea who these people are thus they don't matter.

But that's exactly why they do matter. They aren't some sort of giants of the anime community, like Jeff and Dan. Yet here they are, as fascinated by all the fuss as anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.