• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
May I talk to you fine folks about Sea Of Thieves
ZaB8aC3.gif

RDR2 keeps sliding down

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I should just go full asshole and make Captain Spirit my GOTY cause it technically is a separate thing and it affected me very much

I suppose he has to counteract all the excitement of the workday with something mundane and boring

Into The Breach had me go from cursing my name for making an obvious mistake to rejoicing in my genius when I saved the world

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Thing is I don't think we should listen to all sides, it's just that I find flaw in every side and my side isn't even going to be represented!

Like the only game I care about getting a good placement that has a chance is Celeste.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Maybe don't bring him up if you don't know

I'm just trying to belong

Thinh is I don't think we should listen to all sides, it's just that I find flaw in every side and my side isn't even going to be represented!

Like the only game I care about getting a good placement that has a chance is Celeste.

It sounds like you're saying everything is problematic

you're thinking of the centrist gamer Patrick Klepek

I'm always thinking about Patrick but that's neither here nor there

Also the Waypoints talk on Evangelion is good. Even P-Kep is down to watch the whole series.

Zocano

Oct 26, 2017
Shame Darksiders 3 won't get any rep anywhere since it's so late. Plus I'm pretty sure most of them would get too hung up on the technical issues (to be fair it is a mess), but I certainly enjoyed the game a lot.

fuzzyset

Oct 25, 2017
After listening to the Waypoint pod with Austin Rob and Natalie dunking on FO76, it really makes me miss Austin's critical views on GB. I love listening to Waypoint critique a game while I love listening to GB praise a game.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Alex would like Total Warhammer alot

it has all the stuff civilization has(Diplomacy, taking care of your buildings and shit) but it's a far prettier game when it comes to combat

Where's Total Alexhammer

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
we've disagreed over things on a regular basis, both of you, and yet this is what you go with

it's like you actually don't want to feel any heat

Noice

That 428 won't be mentioned in GotY and they'll probably talk for about 20 hours into microphones

I've accepted the former, and the latter is also expected and not necessarily bad

jeff will use wikipedia to discredit red deads ending

and like life is strange, it will work. And brad will filibuster for 3 hours but relent when his only ally, Abby, gives it up for CoD Blackout to be goty.

this would only be bad in how long 3 hours is and also that CoD winning would be boring, though not more boring than RDR2 winning

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
we've disagreed over things on a regular basis, both of you, and yet this is what you go with

it's like you actually don't want to feel any heat

I've accepted the former, and the latter is also expected and not necessarily bad

this would only be bad in how long 3 hours is and also that CoD winning would be boring, though not more boring than RDR2 winning

fine time to bring the snow

Kingdom Come: Deliverance deserves goty.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
fuck, did that really come out this year

has it not been 12 months since then

Status
Not open for further replies.