• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighteous86

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
NqHkkXN.gif
Legit thought the cover image was Ben with a Matrix-filter on it.

Ben Pack: "The Quiet Man" of Giant Bomb

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Started the AC Odyssey DLC during lunch... I just wish I could turn off the Mercenaries system, especially now that I have finished the main game.

It's just fucking annoying... I get to a quest where I need to kill 2 high level enemies that are already though enough just the two of them but then I get like 2 mercenaries that decides to join in for no fucking reason...

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I am stunned that my humble offering to this community:

Exposed so many frauds
Started a civil war
Caused Tanner to threaten me yet again after doing it via the postal service system

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
The Quiet man stuff was kinda boring IMO. Even with the crew MST3K-ing over it was still mostly 'so bad it's bad' instead of 'so bad it's good'.

Oct 27, 2017
In 100 years people will remember this as the Fallout 76 Christmas Truce where nobody could use guns anymore so they just hung around and built shit. I know it's still less then a month before Christmas but things get fuzzy when you talk about history.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Hottest mess would be Fallout i guess but i want the segment to just be them summarising the now fully-voiced story of the Quiet Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.