• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
ody

tonight

K0Y6dbo.png

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like psn is putting up sale prices on nominees for the game awards already. Looking like I might pick up The Missing and Celeste

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I bought 428 last sale and this certainly made me more interested in playing through it. Canaan was indeed not amazing but it had some neat concepts.

I usually find Nasu's stuff to not be the best writing around but i almost always like the scenarios he comes up with. They are also the right kind of convoluted.

Well, Canaan (character) is an important character in the main story, so you'll see her soon enough if you play. And all the stuff about her in that is way more interesting than anything in the actually Nasu-written part.

It... was definitely weird to play that part and think "oh, even excellent localized Nasu writing sure still reads like Nasu writing". It's also sorta awkward because the main scenario uses "the Middle East" a lot (with a Tip talking about it) and then his scenario's very much "here is the history of specific countries, and, oh, Israel and Palestine". Which... did not go anywhere nearly as badly as I feared, to be honest, but still.

That's even weirder. The only thing I say to my pets is to throw curses at them.

please don't hex your pets; they're supposed to assist with spells, not be your targets

Mirai is a really good animovie.

Ah, did you also see it last night? I thought it was really good as well; it was way more chill than I expected, which was a great fit since I wasn't in the best mood at the time (but it was only showing last night, so...).

I do wish
they pushed some of the past family stuff more, like maybe rapidly going through more family members they hadn't mentioned in that sequence near the end, especially going further in the past, before doing the "it all adds up" thing

but maybe that's just cause I really enjoyed that sequence, and that concept in general, as is and wanted it to last even longer

solidarity

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know a single song from any of those artists, including the songs they list.

Four out of five (heh) of the songs are from the Arctic Monkeys with Lost in Translation being a Marmozets song! You'll know Stone Temple Plilots if you played GTA San Andreas!

Also just realized that two of my top bands have monkey related names lmao

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I think the only thing I listened to on Spotify this year was the complete Wack Album from Lonely Island.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone who isn't on Apple Music isn't cool because you can have a library of 100,000 songs whereas Spotify is limited to 10,000

(Also I literally know no one else who's on Apple Music)

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Are the gang talking over The Game Awards tonight? Though because they've been doing GOTY stuff I'm thinking not.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
If you really want to be the cool hip music person, then you get a sub to Satellite Radio. Only the coolest of the cool pay money for radio.
Google Music is the best (well...until they fuck it up with that Youtube merge they've announced)
It's already kind of fucked up already, though I really do like Google Play.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Spotify has that deal where you get Hulu sub included so that'll be handy when Funimation starts putting more stuff there next year
Apple Music had this problem where it'd wipe my downloaded music when I switched between JP and US accounts so that got real annoying
Youtube/Google Music was okay but it didn't have a student discount until very recently (edit: oh right I forgot about that change from google play music to youtube music, god that's bad)

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
maybe I'll watch with some people over Discord again, maybe I'll just watch the Celeste performance and bounce

if Waypoint or Table Friends does a thing, maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.