• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Love or hate it, it's still awesome that Epic is supporting Fortnite so well

It's been almost two months and Activision hasn't supported Blackout at all

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
this is making me sad :(

for the esports section I think it is good to clump everything up but for other things....no. I also don't know how you could make this show and not have this much ad shit in it. So, I'm conflicted. I'm glad Geoff keeps doing it but every year, it is the same complaint particularly with the length and all.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Between Rage 2, Mortal Kombat 11, and Far Cry New GameSameMap, I appreciate all the pink and hip hop getting infused to games this coming year. This is a good, weird aesthetic.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man, the constantly changing shit in Fortnite really is pretty fucking cool. i wish i liked the actual game more because it's such a great concept and they do a pretty good job adding content that doesn't totally fuck it up.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
this is making me sad :(

for the esports section I think it is good to clump everything up but for other things....no. I also don't know how you could make this show and not have this much ad shit in it. So, I'm conflicted. I'm glad Geoff keeps doing it but every year, it is the same complaint particularly with the length and all.

swery always getting shit on ha
the good life box art thing was anything recently

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I bounced

some of that was fun (Sonicfox...) but boy did I ever not multitask well so that ate a lot of my night up in a rather boring way

gamers consume all

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
I just had a scary thought. What if they show Metroid Prime 4 gameplay tonight, but it's only motion controlled. I would be so sad.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
This intense coloration of PubG stuff shows just how much they've decided to chase Fortnite.

Status
Not open for further replies.