• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakinn

Oct 25, 2017
Me and a friend played about 100 hours on PUBG on xbox. I got tired of the jank and started playing blackout on PS4. He now wants to get pubg on ps4 and i think id rather burn the 30 dollars

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My nails are screwed up rn what the hell. That thumb is a little long but the rest are fine and my left pinkie is also a tad long. Gotta hit the grinder

With this awareness of my digits, I am now announcing Karspankey's 20 days of Clipmas where I will reveal my top twenty nails and give a small review for each one.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
My nails are screwed up rn what the hell. That thumb is a little long but the rest are fine and my left pinkie is also a tad long. Gotta hit the grinder

With this awareness of my digits, I am now announcing Karspankey's 20 days of Clipmas where I will reveal my top twenty nails and give a small review for each one.
You'll be hearing from my lawyer!

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
so whats the difference between the beastcast i listened to at 4am and the one that just showed up on my feed?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
They deleted fake 185 from my Overcast. I was in the middle of that and switched podcasts and came back to finish and it was replaced. The bastards!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

how do you feel about the Mona Lisa

abby didn't draw a mouth on any of them cuz she wants them to shut up

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Guys, trying to get booked as a musician sucks. It's like all the stresses of looking for a job and looking for a date combined, and you're reduced to nothing but your Facebook likes and Instagram followers.

I'll be over here watching the Kirby's Epic Yarn QL.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, too bad. I thought the Alex Navarro Extra Life 2018 tracker had info on which songs he hit New Personal Bests on during the stream. The guy reached gold stars on 70.38% of the songs he played in 24 hours and full combo on 6.54%. That's incredible.

Alex's drumming during Extra Life got me to dig out my 360 drum set again and try to find a TV for my tiny apartment so I could play some Rock Band drums. White Castle Crystals didn't inspire me to go eat some White Castle. The Footlong Experience didn't make me want to eat some hot dogs. Dreamed and Directed By didn't make me want to play The Shush Shush Lad.

People on the side of The Footlong Experience! You know what's better than a footlong? Drumming for 24 hours straight to raise money for Extra Life. Vote for New Personal Best!

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dtx-jxoVAAIyBWp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.