Giant Bomb|OT X|MOM'S DEAD PARKOUR

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 27, 2017
I just realized Shaun made the Mario Party vs. Jeff Gerstmann video.

Like it never occurred to me that one of my favorite YouTube subs and the creator of that video were the same guy.

Edit: I had something similar happen when one of the McElroy brothers showed up for an e3 night show way way back when Ryan was hosting. At that point I only listened to their podcast and had no idea they were closely related to Giant Bomb.

I like how Danger Zone is designed to immediately start bringing people together. PUBG feels like an eternity to me and even some Fortnite matches can get long to the point of boredom, so I appreciate a small scale, fast paced battle royale.

Oct 25, 2017
So I picked the right to to get into Blender! Big beta version came out that changes EVERYTHING and makes the whole program basically a new one! Very excited to get back to my donut!

Oct 26, 2017
Also Joeku do the stranger mission up around the north east section of the map if you have not already
Copy that.
You will want to wrap up the real side quests before the end of the game, if you're going to cut something out for time just stop doing hunting and stick with side quests and main story stuff. The stuff like cave drawings will still be there during the epilogue.
Copy that.
Why do you hate art?!
Fuck off, David.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone watching the Kinda Funny Games Showcase? It's at 6PM GMT/1PM Eastern/10AM Pacific. They've confirmed 60+ games will be shown (the new Toe Jam and Earl was supposed to be one of them, but was announced early). About six of them are releasing today. I'm glad Greg is doing this. Like him, I really enjoyed the one-two punch of The Game Awards and PSX. A lot of cool stuff was always announced between the two. This is supposed to fill the void of PSX.

Last edited:

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone watching the Kinda Funny Games Showcase? It's at 6PM GMT/1PM Eastern/10AM Pacific. They've confirmed 60+ games will be shown (the new Toe Jam and Earl was supposed to be one of them, but was announced early). About six of them are releasing today. I'm glad Greg is doing this. Like him, I really enjoyed the one-two punch of The Game Awards and PSX. A lot of cool stuff was always announced between the two. This is supposed to fill the void of PSX.
I will.

Oct 25, 2017
I bought 2 copies of yesterday's biggest Switch release (Katamari Damacy) and a copy of NieR: Automata for my work friend for xmas

rip paycheck

I also bought Celeste on Switch after my Team Lead raved about it, and also The Last Remnant Remastered on PS4.