• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018

Shoutout to The Last Night trailer for introducing me to my most played song of 2018 holy shit its so good.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
AqLKaKC.jpg

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who isn't on Apple Music isn't cool because you can have a library of 100,000 songs whereas Spotify is limited to 10,000

(Also I literally know no one else who's on Apple Music)
I'm on Apple Music mainly because it allows me to upload my own tracks to my library, and I have a pretty healthy collection of bootleg live albums from my favorite bands.

Credit where credit's due though, I'm constantly envious of Spotify's music discoverability features, and things like Spotify Wrapped. Those are very cool features. Even in my short stint with Google Play Music, it had better algorithms for pushing new music to me that I'd like. Apple Music is pretty poor for that.

ciro

Oct 27, 2017
I know this is what everyone is thinking already, but the anti duck and lamb rhetoric on this two month old aftershow is a travesty.

jakoo

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that it gives you no information about the spirits (like the game they are from) in Smash is a real bummer. Gimme that trivia!

Yeah I understand how they couldn't do the full trophy support, but at the very least they could have included the Museum-style game title, year, and a little flavor text description. This just feels like glorified stickers.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
I know outside of Ben that the GB Crew aren't typically Smash fans, but I'm still surprised that the QL was only about 30 for a game that seems so dense with content. Obviously they don't need to show off every character like they typically do with other fighting game Quick Looks or RoF, but it would have been nice to see a few more in there.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
It took me a minute to remember that Primal existed, jesus
It's the exact same day-glo xtreme sports punk thing that Rage 2 is doing. Very odd.

But yeah, I didn't even play Primal. I'd rather have a smaller game with a more out-there aesthetic like Blood Dragon. This is gonna be FC5 but with some goofy guns.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
im gonna have to miss it live
all i want is to see the new obsidian game

and it would be cool to see roger clark get some recognition too

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I really hope I can jump into DMC5 without having to play the other games.

DMC5 just looks rad as fuck.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
I know you guys want Roger Clark to win but Christopher Judge making dad jokes is really funny

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I know you guys want Roger Clark to win but Christopher Judge making dad jokes is really funny

Nothing against Judge as his performance in God of War is superb for the direction that game was taking. But Roger Clark really showcased layers of Arthur Morgan over the course of the game that by the end of it you get the full sense and breadth of Arthur as a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.